You know you have a problem when......

.... you see "CFS" on your restaurant bill and you think Covered Full Service before you think Chicken Fried Steak....
.... you might be a hobbyist.
Whenever I see an ATM ass to mouth is the first thing I think of.
  • tzv13
  • 05-07-2015, 12:44 PM
Greek style yogurt...

I see hobby acronyms all over the place. One of my jobs is for one of the big computer companies in town. They have acronyms for everything. I see so many hobby references everyday.
.... the Angie's List ad on TV says they can find top rated local providers.....
... you need an IGNORE Button to Ignore comments from handles you decided to ignore

http://www.eccie.net/profile.php?do=ignorelist
Type in the handle, hit "OKAY"

.... and then look anyway ....
I cant drive for more than a few miles without driving by a hotel/motel/apartment complex where I have had an appointment.
I can't walk into a private bathroom without pausing to consider why there isn't an envelope with cash on the corner of the sink.
ANYTHING " GREEK " IS BASICALLY " ANALLY ASSOCIATE " FOR ME ... FOREVER !!!
  • Loxly
  • 05-15-2015, 05:01 PM
I once upset a "civie" when I told her how much I enjoyed innuendo. She thought that was Italian for anal sex.
.... you see "CFS" on your restaurant bill and you think Covered Full Service before you think Chicken Fried Steak.... Originally Posted by NastyCanasta
Thank the gods I haven't reached that point yet.
When your at the dr filling out paper work and where its says provider info...you put you hobby name and number....
You see the Snap-on Tools truck barreling down the highway, and all you can think about is how many dildos it must hold, and how nice it is they deliver.
When your at the dr filling out paper work and where its says provider info...you put you hobby name and number.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn