The Agency Battles....

When it was brought up in my review of a SGBJ lady that they are the GFX agency of San Antonio I decided to do my own investigation. Here is what I came up with. SGBJ in calls are NOT leased by the same people as GFX. I have had conversations with TWO providers about the agency and came up with nothing. Both girls are very happy. I have communicated with them by text and over the phone. They have been extremely accommodating. One of my last communications they even offered up additional information to help me make my decision. I can tell you the two agencies are totally different. If any of you are interested in meeting up with “DRA” the owner of GFX you can find him on BP both in SA & Austin. He frequents the Extended Stay off Mopac & 360 where he runs 1-2 girls when he is here. I am convinced this is the work of a local agency try to discredit them. Check with Whispers for additional information on this local agency.
Agency battles and monger battles what's up with Austin?
Agency battles and monger battles what's up with Austin? Originally Posted by Farrah Moan
Just another day in paradise!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (46.4 KB, 182 views)
Frankly competition is good no matter what the application.

Not all that long ago agencies were at a price point higher than that of most top-tier providers.

Now they are a bargain compared to the flood of unreviewed new girls asking $300 hour out of the gate.

Perhaps the role of the agency is to serve as and set the benchmark of services and price.

Therefore increased competition between them can only be good for the hobby.
Frankly competition is good no matter what the application.

Not all that long ago agencies were at a price point higher than that of most top-tier providers.

Now they are a bargain compared to the flood of unreviewed new girls asking $300 hour out of the gate.

Perhaps the role of the agency is to serve as and set the benchmark of services and price.

Therefore increased competition between them can only be good for the hobby. Originally Posted by Hollis Wood

Excellent point!