GFE Expectations

Just looking around, it's obvious there's lots of new handles around the community - ladies and gentlemen. Maybe it's time for an open discussion /definition of some hobby basics. So, boys and girls, it's time to stop lurking and chime in.

Define GFE. But maybe more importantly what's the difference between GFE and GF with a favorite? How do you keep from bluring the line?
Excellent topic, BB! I know there will be numerous replies that list many acronyms and solely cite the presence of certain menu items as the defining factor for GFE...

But to me, GFE has always been an attitude that I embraced versus a script I had to complete. It's difficult to define it in words... But I think GFE, to me, is the ability to give my client the feeling that he's just spent time with someone that has genuinely enjoyed being with him as much as he's enjoyed being with me.

Sometimes it is difficult not to blur the line, because it can feel real. But I think every hobbyist and provider knows that the real deciding factor between GFE and GF is the presence or absence of the white envelope.
Ms.Shelby Sinful says she creates love affairs a couple of hours at a time. In my own unworthy opinion, the alphabet soup is less important than the illusion of passion. The only indispensable thing is kissing.
Kiss me like you love me, treat me like you care, make me feel sexy, and look sad when I go. It will make me happy, and make me come back.
Ginger absolutely nails it on her answer. Laugh with me, chat with me, share bad jokes with me. The physical is important of course, but personality makes the memories.
++1 Chan
Thanks, Slingerland!

+1, Chan. I think we would all agree; passion without kissing is like bread without butter.

And Jon...you're hypnotizing me with your avatar.
I have had Girl Friend Experiences that were, on one end of the spectrum, the most loving (like the girl friends of whom I have fond memories) and also on the other end of the spectrum, completely bitchy (like the girl friends I couldn't wait to dump).

Personally, I seek the former and try desperately to avoid the latter.

What makes it a good GFE for me is the lady's attitude (whether genuine or contrived). The activities and degree of safety employed by the companion are not the qualifying factors.

JMHO, FWIW.
...and also on the other end of the spectrum, completely bitchy (like the girl friends I couldn't wait to dump)... Originally Posted by ufriend2912
I think you're referring to the Wife Experience. Lol
IMO a few of the acronyms and menu items are prerequisites for GFE. As examples, I've never had a GF (with whom I was intimate) who wouldn't kiss, who refused DATY, or who gave a CBJ. After that, the attitude, enthusiasm, and illusion are what separate the Superstars from the less than memorable experiences.
Excellent topic, BB! I know there will be numerous replies that list many acronyms and solely cite the presence of certain menu items as the defining factor for GFE...

But to me, GFE has always been an attitude that I embraced versus a script I had to complete. It's difficult to define it in words... But I think GFE, to me, is the ability to give my client the feeling that he's just spent time with someone that has genuinely enjoyed being with him as much as he's enjoyed being with me.

Sometimes it is difficult not to blur the line, because it can feel real. But I think every hobbyist and provider knows that the real deciding factor between GFE and GF is the presence or absence of the white envelope. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Good answer Doll. I would add that the concept of intimacy is part of the experience. Attitude from a distance or only when "engaged" doesn't do it.

Is this person someone who enjoys being close; as opposed to someone who is just good at the items on the menu.

Also, guys, have to be scrupulously CLEAN to expect GFE! Not experience, but the result of a complement I have received more than once followed by some disturbing anecdotes.

The guy, contributes attitude and respect to the GFE, it can't be one hand clapping!
If both parties are actually having a good time (or at least one is and thinks the other one is)....its GFE. It does take two to tango. Personally I'd prefer nobody feel they need to do anything in the alphabet they don't wanna do. I guess I really do subscribe to the concept of the white envelope getting me a 'date' vs certain acts in the sack. The connection is what determines if another date sounds fun. Great fun in bed follows a great connection. I don't think just going through the alphabet physically only can really create such an experience. Goes without saying that differences in us humans mean that one persons ATF is another's DNS again. Just have fun and remember...its called PLAY .

Ginger nailed it as to how you know when the E is there or not. Envelope starts with E .
The "experience" in GFE is, IMHO, whats important. I greatly enjoy the entire experience from possibly talking to her while I watch her blow dry her hair, like I did when I was in high school, to all the activities, to talking to her about life while we cuddle. I have fallen in "love" with most of the ladies I've visited with.......................for an hour or two. IMHO Ginger gave an excellent answer because she lives the answer and makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world while you with her. The illusion Mr. Chan referred to in his answer was right on the money and the kiss is one of the most important aspects of the GFE. The only down side to GFE is the "E" for End and we all know it must end sooner or later. But then the adventure begins again shortly searching for a new GF..........E. I'm not sure of a lot of difference between GFE and GF with a favorite other than again the "E". "E" for Experience, Envelope, End and Encounter of a life time Each time. Just my 2 cents worth.
Then there was the girl so committed to GFE, she made me go to the store at midnight in a bad part of town to buy tampons.
Then there was the girl so committed to GFE, she made me go to the store at midnight in a bad part of town to buy tampons. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan

Too much on the GF part and not enough of the E Mr. Chan .
To me the GFE is not at all about "what" is done sexually, but "how" it is done, and further it is about so much more than the sex. For me it really is about the attitude of the provider. I just had a experience yesterday that was the closest to a GFE I have had to date, and what made it so was actually not the "event" but what happened before and after. I got a great massage....and actually she made me feel that she wanted to do it. I agree with Mr. Chan that there are also specifics that are important, such as kissing, but again the "how" it is done is so very important. When a beautiful woman can make me feel that she wants me as bad as I want her....that is GFE to me.