Any suggestions for Stuttgart and Frankfurt

Hello everyone.

I’ll be in Stuttgart later this week for work.

I’ve thought about going to Firma Schiller and Herzdamen are my on my hit list.

Thought about the Sakura FKK, Candy Haus, Erotica Emotions, Eve Paris, Eros Center C33 and Erospark.

For Frankfurt, I’ve thought about hitting the FKKS (Oase, Sharks, Palace or Mainhattan)

I’ve thought about the the brothel near the train (Bahnhofstrasse), Treff 188 and Rote Haus.

Obviously, I can’t see them all, but any help would be most appreciated. I prefer to use public transportation, if possible.
Hello everyone.

I’ll be in Stuttgart later this week for work.

I’ve thought about going to Firma Schiller and Herzdamen are my on my hit list.

Thought about the Sakura FKK, Candy Haus, Erotica Emotions, Eve Paris, Eros Center C33 and Erospark.

For Frankfurt, I’ve thought about hitting the FKKS (Oase, Sharks, Palace or Mainhattan)

I’ve thought about the the brothel near the train (Bahnhofstrasse), Treff 188 and Rote Haus.

Obviously, I can’t see them all, but any help would be most appreciated. I prefer to use public transportation, if possible. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore

Sakura is where I would go in Stuttgart ( it is actually outside the city and you can take public transport I think) ; the 50e BBBJ lives on there no problems...There is a nice Mercure hotel right next to it.

The other Stuttgart Clubs tougher.... so whatever you do never fall for the ' is this your first time here' as if you answer yes you may as well just hand over your wallet.

Palace will be the toughest, followed by Mainhatten ( my favorite FKK still), than Sharks/Oase are a wash. All four are accessible by public transport.. U-Bahn to Palace, Tram 11 to Mainhatten, S-Bahns to Oase or Sharks....

Treff188 is junk, condom everything ! I wouldn't bother, it is an all you can fuck club but all those died after the new condom laws and other laws took effect in July 2017. Girls make like 5-10 Euros a fuck, no motivation to satisfy.

When you speak of the brothels near the train are you talking about ' The Bahnhofsviertel District' ? ; that incorporates the Red Light District which is mainly 3 streets with two streets housing most of the places. Service is spotty however there are some gems hidden in the walk ups; several girls in the RLD in fact worked in the FKK Clubs. The RLD is steep stairs, no AC, very hot in those rooms now. Sweatboxes. I will probably hit Mainhatten a lot on my July and August trips as there is AC in all the upstairs rooms, Sharks is hot as fuck except a few rooms have mini-splits and Oase has AC in many rooms but the owner too cheap to run them! Palace I do not bother with, many of the Mainhatten girls go in between and the girls in Palace are well known for silicone ( actually I like that) but more known for gauging on prices more than anywhere.

Large list you have... Many good options... I only do the RLD in winter months... Oase and Sharks have the best pools. Have fun swimming with the naked girls.

22 more days till I get sprung free to head over there and toss hot dogs down the hallways in the Worlds largest highest volume brothel in the world run by Angela Merkel herself...World's richest pimp, even collects taxes from them!
Here is a website I used a lot when I lived in Germany: https://www.ladies.de/Home
Here is a website I used a lot when I lived in Germany: https://www.ladies.de/Home Originally Posted by DMan6500
How reliable? I've been tempted, but so far it's been reputable agencies and FKKs for me.

My experience in Folks in FFM has mostly been Sharks and Palace. I like Palace because it's easy to walk to from Industriehof U-bahn station. The Romanians are pushing up prices, but I got a Ukranian for normal rates. I was a bit reluctant to go with her due to her approach, but once we came to financial terms (she never pushed on price), off to the playroom. Sharks, I've had mostly great times there, but it's been a yea and I've never been able to repeat with a girl. If you come across a blonde Romanian named Deborah, who is maybe early 30s and a bit shy, go for it.
How reliable? I've been tempted, but so far it's been reputable agencies and FKKs for me.

My experience in Folks in FFM has mostly been Sharks and Palace. I like Palace because it's easy to walk to from Industriehof U-bahn station. The Romanians are pushing up prices, but I got a Ukranian for normal rates. I was a bit reluctant to go with her due to her approach, but once we came to financial terms (she never pushed on price), off to the playroom. Sharks, I've had mostly great times there, but it's been a yea and I've never been able to repeat with a girl. If you come across a blonde Romanian named Deborah, who is maybe early 30s and a bit shy, go for it. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
It is very reliable for the most part, however many ads and profiles will link you to girls in brothels but there are plenty of German websites to cross reference the girls as well as the girls in the FKKs. I do not use the ISG anymore for reviews of the girls it is like an outline for me but the fine print in German forums spells it out perfectly; no one knows the country like the locals.

Yes the Romanians are pushing up the prices and have been since 1 July 2017 but keep in mind 75% are managed and have pressure to do so and the clubs charge them to work there and now they have to a pay a tax on top of that. However if you get out of Hessen and do the clubs in the NRW such as Living Room or Babylon/ACA/Oceans/Mondial/Golden Time etc. or Sakura down in the Stuttgart area the upselling stops or is easily beatable.

I do Mainhatten if I want to stay in the city as Tram 11 takes you there and like Palace is easy to get to like you do on the U-Bahn.

As to Sharks, World and Oase the tourists IMO are to blame as they are rewarding the bad behavior of paying +50 for BBBJ; a fucking joke. Now the upsell fever has spread to FKK ROM ( just east of Sharks a little). Palace and Mainhatten have the ' city tax' +50 is normal now but if one hunts they can find less. For those paying up at Sharks and Oase cut it out!! There are plenty of 50 rooms, please try.

and if it helps seek out the German girls; in Sharks they sit adjacent to the restaurant wall and the Bulgarian girls will fuck for less too if you can find them; usually the backside of the bar. The Romanian girls hate the Bulgarian girls. They will not be sitting together usually. The Moldavian girls are the hottest and have their own section on the right side of the bar on those three couches.

Second clue take your time, they need our Euros as we can hop girl to girl just say no! Observe who the German men go with as they don't get ripped off and seek out value; this is how I found my regulars who still honor the 50. Same goes for the Turkish men. They too seek out value. Likewise the German girls are managed much less and understand not to turn down a free lunch and most will go for 50 Euros still.

Lastly bring your own sandals/flip flops for the showers, the girls will check the guys feet out as they know if you aren't wearing the club issued ones you have experience and will turn down the heat of the upsell knowing you know how to play them.

Good job getting a Palace girl down btw, not an easy thing to do. The best prices and best services are in the NRW.

Next time in FFMain take a journey to Hanau. 30 min ride from the Hbf on the S-Bahn.

https://www.bahama-club.de/
http://www.fkk-atlanta.de/

Both these clubs are full of great options and many are ladies who have reached the age where they can no longer earn money at the big 5 so they have come here for the twilight of their career and these are also two feeder clubs to the Big 5 where girls pimps put them to get a start before getting them in to the bigger clubs if they can earn money. These clubs will be 80% Germans/Turks; not tourists. They are smaller; the complete opposite of Sharks etc.

The Red Light District is great and full of deals and some real gems many FKK girls from other clubs; there is a second RLD ( Breite Gasse) right by the stop for the Konstablerwache S-Bahn stop and U-Bahn stops. Tram 11 will also take you here. Add +10e to all options below for the Breite Gasse area

20e-30e for CBJ/CFS service and 30e-40e with BBBJ/CFS and expect to pay 50-70 Euros for complete full service. 8 PM is the shift change for the girls who aren't in their rooms 24/7.

Another alternative head up the A3 to Finca Erotica in Dierdorf. It is less than an hour if no traffic.

https://www.finca-erotica.com/

Happy travels.
It is very reliable for the most part, however many ads and profiles will link you to girls in brothels but there are plenty of German websites to cross reference the girls as well as the girls in the FKKs. I do not use the ISG anymore for reviews of the girls it is like an outline for me but the fine print in German forums spells it out perfectly; no one knows the country like the locals.

Good job getting a Palace girl down btw, not an easy thing to do. The best prices and best services are in the NRW.

Happy travels. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
TBH, I didn't have to do anything. The evening lineup had arrived, and this pair of hungry Ukrainians "jumped" me while I was recovering at the bar. I clarified I was only looking for one girl, and the price was up front standard €50/my when asked.

My experience in FKKs in FFM has mostly been Sharks and Palace. I like Palace because it's easy to walk to from Industriehof U-bahn station... Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
There, fixed. Damned autocorrect.