reviews

Hi all,
I just signed up and was curious as to where I should post my reviews. I am in Waco area and usually have to travel to Dallas or Austin to play, and would do a review for them in that area of the board, but occasionally I find someone close to home to play with and would like to do a review on them as well. Please let me know what you would prefer.
Thanks,
Shooter
Waco Shooter, I am having troubles with you taking my handle. I have been shooter since 1971 and on ASPD as shooter since 2001. I have worked to develope the name and I am getting questions about my new style and new location.
We need this fixed as I am sure you don't want to be confused, particularly in Austin as being me. Ask your moderator what he would suggest.
s.
Rule of thumb: you post the review in the area in which you saw the lady.

So, if a lady normally resides in Dallas, but you saw her in Austin while she was touring there, you post the review in Austin's correct forum. If she is an Independent, you post there; if with an Agency, you post there.

If you see someone in Waco, you would post in the "North and East Texas" forum, again, in the appropriate classification: Independent or Agency.

Dallas and Austin have lots of talent and are good places to hobby. Good luck and safe hobbying.