Would the owner of the dick PLEASE stand up?

Okay, so I know that I am not the typical lady, as I actually do not mind getting dick pics, but if you text a pic of your dick to me, please let me know who it is attached to. How else will I reward you properly if I can't figure out who it belongs to? So would the gentleman who sent me the pic last night ...please PM me....You are such a tease!

If only providing worked as well for men as it does women! Some of the pics I get are top quality .. A lot of thought went in to the pose and the angle. Great stuff!
If it looked like a dick but smaller it was mine. You're welcome by the way.
I predict so many dick jokes on this thread. Let me help you out Reese.

Hey phallus, um......fellas, don't get all cocky and start being a dick to this lady. She is simply searching for the culprick, um.......culprit who sent her that unsavory pic. Her happenis, um.......happiness depene's, um......depends on locating this culprit and giving him the shaft! Now someone please speak up so we can tell that jerk off!!! .............................. ....penis
  • motor
  • 12-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Reese baby, if it was me, I wouldn't send you a pic. I would be man enough to show you in person.... Love ya babe

motor
Forward it to me! I wanna see and need some entertainment lol
If it can be seen without magnifying glasses it can't be me. I'm innocent.
Reese, just pretend I sent it. That way when you come into town next, you can release all your pent up frustrations on me. Damn that sounds hot...excuse me for a bit. I have to go take care of something.
Im gonna see that woman one day. One of these days, reese foster will be mine for 1 hour.
  • motor
  • 12-09-2015, 09:01 PM
ok reese, just show e yours and i will show you mine,.......................i will even let you touch it if you want
I predict so many dick jokes on this thread. Let me help you out Reese.

Hey phallus, um......fellas, don't get all cocky and start being a dick to this lady. She is simply searching for the culprick, um.......culprit who sent her that unsavory pic. Her happenis, um.......happiness depene's, um......depends on locating this culprit and giving him the shaft! Now someone please speak up so we can tell that jerk off!!! .............................. ....penis Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
So what's long, hard, and full of semen?

A submarine, you perv!

Blah-ha-ha-ha-ah
I sent you mine, but I had to send 2 pics to get all of it.
I sent you mine, but I had to send 2 pics to get all of it. Originally Posted by Mavs fan

Beat me to it...I was going to say I don't have a panoramic camera.
I would need the satellite camera they use for Google maps. Lol
Complete opposite... You can see mine on an old 90's flip phone.
Not sure, but, would posting the photo in this thread violate the "outing" rule which applies only to "members" whether in "good standing" or not.

ijs