Help me get new boobies enter the drawing.

ATTN in case you haven't herd I have started a fund to get new boobies. For every 50 dollars you donate towards my cause your name will be entered into a drawing. I will have a drawing every five hundred dollars. So if you donate 50 dollars you will have a one out of ten chance of winning 100 dollars 2 out of ten chance ect. The winner of each drawing will receive a free hour long session and the runner up for each drawing will receive a 25% discount for there next session. drawings will be held on video and posted so don't worry it will be fair. Thank you all. The link to donate is gofundme.com/2bmsmpa4
ATTN in case you haven't herd I have started a fund to get new boobies. For every 50 dollars you donate towards my cause your name will be entered into a drawing. I will have a drawing every five hundred dollars. So if you donate 50 dollars you will have a one out of ten chance of winning 100 dollars 2 out of ten chance ect. The winner of each drawing will receive a free hour long session and the runner up for each drawing will receive a 25% discount for there next session. drawings will be held on video and posted so don't worry it will be fair. Thank you all. The link to donate is gofundme.com/2bmsmpa4 Originally Posted by Alexus Jade
Saving up for new boobs.Now you put this on board maybe clients will help you.Good promoting in general discussion board.
Probably would get more interest if she put this in the arkietard forum.
Probably would get more interest if she put this in the arkietard forum. Originally Posted by pyramider
Probably not....

Hey AJ, when you get your new boobies, can I have the old ones??
Bummer. 34b is the perfect size.
Can someone help with college loan payment.Thanks!
I have not seen you as you are quite a ways from me. I love smaller "REAL" breasts. A 34B is about perfect. Just don'd go crazy. Anything bigger than C dose not really do anything for me.
Just get them where there are proportionate with your body. I would give you mine free but their the wrong color☺
But the dark boobies would be much cooler than racing stripes.
Bummer. 34b is the perfect size. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
The perfect size is whatever matches the rest of a woman's body. Usually, that is whatever she was born with. A spinner with DD's is too close to the uncanny valley for me.
Got a whole 50 bucks lol