I Don't Know How It Works.....

I would like to say thank you for being provider of the day.

I'm not sure of the process behind it but.....
I'm flattered.

Thank you so much gentlemen/staff

Xoxo,

Sophia,

Not sure about anyone else but I sneak away in bathrooms and take selfies..��
You GO GIRL!!!!
You GO GIRL!!!! Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Thanks love

I'm not sure of the process behind it but..... Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Dear lady, I'm sure you absolutely ARE the provider of the day, and very likely the month and year as well.

However ... I hope you won't be distressed to learn that the "process" is completely random. I inquired, some time ago, when I noticed that the POTD one day was a lady who had joined years ago, had posted a few times, had no reviews, and whose most recent logged-in activity was numerous months before. So, I asked, and a moderator admitted that it's completely random.

Let me hasten to add, though, that even as a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn, so even a random process results, every now and then, in a fine, fine lady such as yourself being the Provider of the Day. So ... rock on!

I'm not sure of the process behind it but.....
I'm flattered.

Thank you so much gentlemen/staff

Xoxo,

Sophia,

Not sure about anyone else but I sneak away in bathrooms and take selfies..�� Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Good promoting topic to get business on general board...Go girl
Dear lady, I'm sure you absolutely ARE the provider of the day, and very likely the month and year as well.

However ... I hope you won't be distressed to learn that the "process" is completely random. I inquired, some time ago, when I noticed that the POTD one day was a lady who had joined years ago, had posted a few times, had no reviews, and whose most recent logged-in activity was numerous months before. So, I asked, and a moderator admitted that it's completely random.

Let me hasten to add, though, that even as a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn, so even a random process results, every now and then, in a fine, fine lady such as yourself being the Provider of the Day. So ... rock on! Originally Posted by James1588
James,
You're so kind
James,
You're so kind Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Maybe, and thank you. But I'm not pretty like you are. Believe me, I'm not.
Even I was POD.
I don't believe in random or coincidences. You were picked because you're beautiful and you deserve it! I hope it brought bountiful gentleman your way.
How do you find out who the Provider of the day is?
How do you find out who the Provider of the day is? Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari
Main page ("ECCIE Worldwide"), right-hand "gutter," about halfway down, just above "New Showcases." Note: the exact layout may depend, in some details, on the browser and on the device. Mobile's probably rather different.
I don't believe in random or coincidences. You were picked because you're beautiful and you deserve it! I hope it brought bountiful gentleman your way. Originally Posted by skyleigh
Miss Skyleigh,
You are beautiful too.
I was just curious as to how it works..Now,if we got paid by clicks,that would be awesome! **Sigh**One can dream
I don't believe in random or coincidences. You were picked because you're beautiful and you deserve it! I hope it brought bountiful gentleman your way. Originally Posted by skyleigh

Why thanck you ... too many fucktards were PMing my hooktard persona.