2 things. Maybe 3

1. Does everyone use a VPN(Virtual Private Network)these days?
With all that’s been going on this year with all the websites, I haven’t really done much researching to understand exactly what was going on. Or, what happened, and why certain websites are back up, and some not. Which leads me to my second question
2. How come some websites like Eros are still up(and never went down)and posting certain things(prices etc) but you can’t here?
Maybe someone can post a link to the whole story as to what happened
Appreciate it!
We can post rates in ROS. Guys, for some reason, don't do this EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN STATED BY MODS that this is ok.
We can post rates in ROS. Guys, for some reason, don't do this EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN STATED BY MODS that this is ok. Originally Posted by Biggins.Emerson
Because they lazy. If you don't give a template, guys forget and don't think of it
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2018, 11:25 AM
I use a VPN in all my devices, people here forgot about the blackout and got comfortable now that this site is back up.
  • L.A.
  • 11-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Yes to VPN. I might be Canadian...hard to tell.
Hey thanks eh!
We can post rates in ROS. Guys, for some reason, don't do this EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN STATED BY MODS that this is ok. Originally Posted by Biggins.Emerson
Ladies can also put rates in their signature lines, but not all do that either.
Ladies can also put rates in their signature lines, but not all do that either. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Sig lines are only visible by gents with PA access.
My rates are in my sig line AND avi and I STILL get asked daily what my rates are.
The price thing is beginning to annoy me.

Guys, rates in reviews please! Ladies, rates in signature please!

Come ya’ll, everyone benefits, why are so few doing it??
  • Crock
  • 11-03-2018, 11:26 AM

Come ya’ll, everyone benefits, why are so few doing it?? Originally Posted by pistol shot
It's probably the single most important thing the ladies can do to avoid trouble with the law. It's insane that ladies aren't posting their rates so they don't have to discuss them!
Sig lines are only visible by gents with PA access. Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD
So is ROS in reviews. Frequently I see a review of a lady and the reviewer doesn't write what he paid in the ROS, so I go to the lady's page and look at her ads and she hasn't put rates there either. And then I ask a lady what her rates are and she gets insulted. It's a lose-lose.

Come ya’ll, everyone benefits, why are so few doing it?? Originally Posted by pistol shot
AGREED!
I've noticed the rules on the boards don't apply the same in every state. In Arkansas we can't have our rates in our signature, yet in Dallas you can, makes no sense.
I've noticed the rules on the boards don't apply the same in every state. In Arkansas we can't have our rates in our signature, yet in Dallas you can, makes no sense. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Hmm...that is odd. I’m curious to know why that is myself.
And I thought I'd get an education on VPN's.