Woman puts mans penis between thighs

Woman puts mans penis between her thighs. Both man and woman lay on their side facing each other and she puts the mans penis between her thighs. The man pounds her thighs without touching her vagina. What is this called? Any name for this?
I believe it's called a "thigh release". I used to read an old blog written by an erotic masseuse and she called it a thigh release.
Interesting..I put Thigh Release in google and came across this term: Intercrural sex
Woman puts mans penis between her thighs. Both man and woman lay on their side facing each other and she puts the mans penis between her thighs. The man pounds her thighs without touching her vagina. What is this called? Any name for this? Originally Posted by LowDash
Yeah, a waste of time and money
I think it's called "bad aim"
It’s called boring
well, it's not russian and not italian.

perhaps English?
the guy's too polite to say you missed and need to restart and insert properly???
"Keep Calm
and
Keep Thrusting
Between Those Thighs"
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Yeah, a waste of time and money Originally Posted by golforfish
There will be a sucker that will settle for this and pay
...for what it's worth...that was also quite popular with Roman and Greek soldiers and their squires...

Now I know why when I go to Kentucky Fried they ask me if I want a breast or a thigh. I vote for breast.
It's called a "Thigh Job"
a nut waster
Correct is....Gettin Played
I'm now in my 60's but in my teenage years we called this dry humping. Back then girls were more concerned about getting pregnant with abortions being illegal. The girls were more willing to do dry humping and hand jobs. Guys kept a clean cum rag under the seat of the car.
  • Crock
  • 11-06-2018, 05:16 PM
I'm now in my 60's but in my teenage years we called this dry humping. Back then girls were more concerned about getting pregnant with abortions being illegal. The girls were more willing to do dry humping and hand jobs. Guys kept a clean cum rag under the seat of the car. Originally Posted by EZRounder
I always thought of dry humping as being done with clothing on, AKA: frottage.