Don't lie about the small stuff!!

Okay, here's my current rant. Not gonna mention the lady's name because she isn't the first to do it to me, and unfortunately, probably won't be the last.
Set up a date. As I'm about to leave, she says she's going to get lunch, but will be back in "10-15 minutes". That's cool because I'm 20 minutes away. When I'm 3 miles away, she texts and I reply I'm close. When my GPS says I'm 600 feet away, I get a text that says "I'm still 10-15 miles away, but I'll be there soon." I simply replied and said, "No, I'm headed home". She sends me an indignant text back, saying "You're not gonna wait 10 minutes or less to see me." For which the answer was an easy, "No".
I started to text her after I got back home but decided it was not worth the effort. I would have been talking to myself. I was going to say that telling me she went 10-15 miles to get lunch when she's in the middle of restaurant row is just stupid. And second, telling me she's still 10-15 miles away, when she was already beyond her initial arrival time, is essentially telling me she'll be there when she gets good and ready. And third, telling me she's going to cover 10-15 miles of midcities traffic in 10 minutes or less is silly.
Ladies, don't lie about the small stuff. There's enough major stuff going on in life that messes you up. Maybe it's just my military mind, but I really get bent out of shape when people waste my time, simply don't care, and get mad when I call 'em on it.
Okay, here's my current rant. Not gonna mention the lady's name because she isn't the first to do it to me, and unfortunately, probably won't be the last.
Set up a date. As I'm about to leave, she says she's going to get lunch, but will be back in "10-15 minutes". That's cool because I'm 20 minutes away. When I'm 3 miles away, she texts and I reply I'm close. When my GPS says I'm 600 feet away, I get a text that says "I'm still 10-15 miles away, but I'll be there soon." I simply replied and said, "No, I'm headed home". She sends me an indignant text back, saying "You're not gonna wait 10 minutes or less to see me." For which the answer was an easy, "No".
I started to text her after I got back home but decided it was not worth the effort. I would have been talking to myself. I was going to say that telling me she went 10-15 miles to get lunch when she's in the middle of restaurant row is just stupid. And second, telling me she's still 10-15 miles away, when she was already beyond her initial arrival time, is essentially telling me she'll be there when she gets good and ready. And third, telling me she's going to cover 10-15 miles of midcities traffic in 10 minutes or less is silly.
Ladies, don't lie about the small stuff. There's enough major stuff going on in life that messes you up. Maybe it's just my military mind, but I really get bent out of shape when people waste my time, simply don't care, and get mad when I call 'em on it. Originally Posted by luv2luv
+1
I just turn around and leave also when getting strung along with time management b.s.
The ladies seem to constantly remind us that their time is valuable while not having consideration that ours is as well.
+1
I just turn around and leave also when getting strung along with time management b.s.
The ladies seem to constantly remind us that their time is valuable while not having consideration that ours is as well. Originally Posted by beyondthere
Agreed 100%. I'm really getting sick and tired of the scheduling and time discombobulation lately. So many No Call/No Shows, lack of responses, mismatches on dates/times, and other silliness, it's maddening.

Occurring even with previously solid regulars as well. Not sure what's going on here, but it's driving me batty.
Ladies, don't lie about the small stuff. There's enough major stuff going on in life that messes you up. Maybe it's just my military mind, but I really get bent out of shape when people waste my time, simply don't care, and get mad when I call 'em on it. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Had the same thing happen with a SA chick. She was to be at my place for our second rendevouz at 3pm and told me she was on her way at 3:45pm. She lived in Arlington, but was coming from Mansfield. She was an hour late for our first meeting and she would have arrived around 4:30 for our second.

I went silent after that one. No need to put up with that bs.
+1
The ladies seem to constantly remind us that their time is valuable while not having consideration that ours is as well. Originally Posted by beyondthere
Unfortunately, more women think like this than not, especially in today's "a woman is never wrong" climate. I've learned that anytime you deal with women in general it is inherent to expect that your time will be wasted, even with the supposed "good ones". This hobby is no different, which is part of the reason I don't really participate anymore. It defeats the whole purpose for me. Once I realized I was still wasting a lot of time due to the typical shenanigans I began to lose interest. If I'm still going to be wasting my time I can do that and get pussy for free. This is also why I always recommend to younger men to avoid any serious dealings with women until they are stable and have their life in order. Otherwise, the amount of time you have to invest (and waste) to maintain dealings with a woman makes it much more difficult to reach that point in your life and very rarely is that invested time worth it in the end.
IMO, I really don't care about the lying thing. Being late is one of my major pets peeves. Punctuality is very important and shows a lot about someone's character..Sorry that happened to you, OP.
somewhat similar reaction when she says “call me” and then call goes to voicemail.
i understand that providers have a life; yet, it is still frustrating. and earns the provider demerits, esp if she gives a b.s. reason.

in my hobby book, this should be a frustating-less time. unfortunately, this happens.
Some of them run a poor business by double booking, putting one client off for another, not keeping you informed about any changes, appointment scheduling jacked up, etc. The thing that I really hate is when they go ghost, stop answering, no replies. Some clients travel some distance with limited time just to find out she blows you off (in a bad way) once you get in her area with no explanation.
Its frustrating because a lot of us guys are already on a time crunch sneaking away from work, the SO, or on our lunch break. 12 noon means 12 noon. Not 12:20!!!

My favorite is when I get harassed about my ETA to the exact millisecond I'm going to be there. Rush to get to the incall, text that I'm there, and get silence. 5 mins later "sorry i was in the shower" WTF were you doing the whole time you were rushing me to get here???

God forbid I arrive 10-15 mins early. All of a sudden they want to be punctual. "I'm not ready yet babe" then exactly at the appointment time you get the text with the room number.
Just my opinion, but her name should be mentioned. I mean, isn't that the point of this site, Information Exchange, the good and the bad?

Y'all encourage gents to do research on a gal, but if names aren't named, then bad behavior continues and you've really not helped anyone.
Stick with reputable providers with good reviews that speak to their punctuality and professionalism.
Post her name. Let others know as well
I had this happen this past weekend. I got to the incall and waited down the street was there 5 mins before the scheduled time.

In the span of twenty minutes this girl went from showering and freshening up to getting something to eat to being in a car to coming back from the club.

The reality is that sometimes the girl isn’t even there. There are plenty of respectful ladies on this board that are professional....just like with the guys though....you can have 1 or 2 that give a sour taste to others
Just tell them up front that since payment if for time only, any late and time you spend waiting will be deducted from the donation. Your time is just as valuable. Then deduct it and watch her go off.
Time works for both of us and is just as important.
Maybe we need to add a section in reviews for timeliness and if late how long
If they can’t manage the basics like time management, how the hell are they going to handle more complex portions of the business like confidentiality, security, booking, hygiene, finances, blood tests, etc. If they can keep a schedule and keep you reasonably updated on it, I’m done with them. Right up front. One thing I have very little patience with.