Hobby Podcast

Little known fact about me, I actually do a weekly podcast in real life and appear on a few others. I won't give to many details about that as its my real world stuff but I had an idea last night about possibly doing a "Hobbyist" themed podcast. Possibly have some ladies or guys guest appear on there. There are obviously some things that need to be worked out, but just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts would be on it. Open to ideas and suggestions.
About an ilegal activity?

Sure, why not. Count me in...
Like I said there would have to be some things worked out like what we can and can't discuss but at the end of the day you are just listening to the podcast. I've seen this done before but not in podcast form but more of a radio show. At the end of the day I'd be talking about fucking not exchanging money for sex.
Why not go for it
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2018, 10:49 AM
I say do a don't hold back if you do a podcast, like a Howard stern deal, once you start censorship and filtering the subjects. It will suck,

I like the whole I did this in Mexico disclaimer, I've been involved in filmed non hobby related illegal activities in the US caught on video with millions of views across the border of coarse.
Sounds liked it’d be dope af, you should totally go for it!
Hell yea! I would definetly log in to listen. You can talk about new AMPs and/or new ladies on the scene and vice versa. Maybe have ladies come talk and advertise their services in some discrete manner of course. All and all... love the idea.