The takeover of Seattle.

Things are getting more bizarre by the day:

https://thehill.com/changing-america...olice-free?amp
History teaches that when one gives into Thugs, Criminals, Anarchist, Arsonist, and Demagogues looking out for conquest, the results are the same.

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1591842610
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 010C51EC-6139-4F62-96EC-2175507BB90F.jpeg (32.4 KB, 122 views)
History teaches that when one gives into Thugs, Criminals, Anarchist, Arsonist, and Demagogues looking out for conquest, the results are the same.

https://www.eccie.net/attachment.php...1&d=1591842610 Originally Posted by Jackie S
The genie is out of the bottle. I think this country is in for a rough ride.
The genie is out of the bottle. I think this country is in for a rough ride. Originally Posted by bambino
You can bet on it. If one city goes ahead and relieves it's Police Department of it's official duties there will chaos and mayhem in the streets and no one for them to call to intervene and restore order. The Police can hold up their sign which possibly could read " You got what you asked for, you're on your own".
we are in the twilight zone.

did anyone ever dream up this scenario?
we are in the twilight zone.

did anyone ever dream up this scenario? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Soros and the leftist slime are eating this up. None of'em are coming out against these actions.
You can bet on it. If one city goes ahead and relieves it's Police Department of it's official duties there will chaos and mayhem in the streets and no one for them to call to intervene and restore order. The Police can hold up their sign which possibly could read " You got what you asked for, you're on your own". Originally Posted by Levianon17
It depends on where one lives. If one lives in "the city" where one relies solely on city cops, then that will be the case. But in some major cities there are also non-city departments/agencies providing assistance and service. In fact the information I get is the non-city agencies respond better than the city does in my area.

In my area I heard a report that the agency primarily serving the area were lavished with food, treats, and other gifts at their primary headquarters. I see the same presence as before with patrolling and traffic control responsibilities.
As for Seattle .... our Domestic Terrorists are "peas in the pod" ...

These cities are run by left wing commie assholes and deserve to suffer for their inequities.

I hope the liberals in charge bear the brunt of the crimes and realize they fucked up.
the mayor of seattle is pretty much toast as far as getting re-elected.

the sitting ne'er do wells realized they fucked up.
  • oeb11
  • 06-11-2020, 08:04 AM
These cities are run by left wing commie assholes and deserve to suffer for their inequities.

I hope the liberals in charge bear the brunt of the crimes and realize they fucked up. Originally Posted by friendly fred

FF- they are too ingrained and imprinted by their propaganda to ever realize the FACTS of their actions. They should be exiled to Venezuela.
I hope the liberals in charge bear the brunt of the crimes and realize they fucked up. Originally Posted by friendly fred
They already have .... excluded from City Hall ...

... the Californians who fled to Washington state via Oregon have now crapped up California like they did Oregon .... after the crapped up California.

First it was Covid19 destroying their communities and now its Antifa.
They just put out a call for food because the homeless stole all theirs and they can't reach the police to file a complaint. ������ you can't make this shit up
They just put out a call for food because the homeless stole all theirs and they can't reach the police to file a complaint. ������ you can't make this shit up Originally Posted by BigLouie
I’m sure there’s human feces on the street. Bon Apetit!
They just put out a call for food because the homeless stole all theirs and they can't reach the police to file a complaint. ������ you can't make this shit up Originally Posted by BigLouie
Yeah, I saw that. This is just surreal.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ple-take-food/

One of the Antifa organizers in Seattle, an 18-year-old lesbian anarchist who wants to “abolish whiteness, capitalism, and civilization,” begged for vegan meats and soy after the homeless people they invited in took all the food.

“The homeless people we invited took away all the food at the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.”

“We need more food to keep the area operational. Please if possible bring vegan meat substitutes, fruits, oats, soy products, etc. – anything to help us eat.”
They should be able to starve them out pretty quick.