Where's All The Contact Tracing?

So a restaurant near me had a sign saying that they were closed due to kitchen manager coming down with CV19.

Why wasn't I contacted? I eat at that place frequently. The only way I know is by reading the sign. I pay with my credit card and have my phone on my person 99% of the time. Given there's a 12 day incubation period why haven't I been notified?

I don't know anyone who has been notified. Or is this another program like FISA that you'll know about only after it's been politically weaponized?
It was probably all those Trump/Pence stickers on the back of your brodozer with the trucknutz hanging from the bumper.
Where's All The Contact Tracing? Originally Posted by gnadfly
They're currently looking for people for this specific job.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/18/h...cing-jobs.html

Why not apply and help out the cause? It seems like a better plan than just complaining on a hooker board about the situation on a daily basis.

• oeb11
  • 06-19-2020, 05:38 PM
Wuhan virus is out of the box.

contact tracing is useful to confine outbreaks when intially found to a small geographic area.

Waste of Time now - despite masks and laws and numb-brains LibDPST's attempts at controlling the population to their orwellian ideas - the Wuhan virus will go through the population inexorably until her immunity is reached. Masks and "social distancing" may slow it down a bit - but will not alter the outcome.

a benefit for the LibDPST's - Masked people are an easy way to count how the sheeple respond to Controlling LibDPST ideas. Stalin would have been so delighted to have had such a tool of population control .
Right and from what I understand, like the Tulsa Trump Rally, reporting is voluntary and unvetted. So a few could game the system and falsely report they have it and cause havoc. I know of a current situ where a person is supposed to be quarantined but insists on personal contact regardless of the risk.
I personally ment no one with Covid-19, but with over 2.5 million with that more than cop, millitary,and arm guards combined. Area where it as common as a cold or flu, just people make big deal out of it, most fast workers go to work sick there is little sick for food service workers.

Forget mask, forget trying to avoid it that yesterday day thought, Keep you immune system up, quit smoking get some sun, and when you do get it you will be fine.
It was probably all those Trump/Pence stickers on the back of your brodozer with the trucknutz hanging from the bumper. Originally Posted by Lapdog

And you went ahead and sniffed those trucknutz hanging under his bumper. Whose a good boy?
And you went ahead and sniffed those trucknutz hanging under his bumper. Whose a good boy? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Who's, goober. Who's.
Who's, goober. Originally Posted by Lapdog
All you need is a mirror.
All you need is a life.
All you need is a life. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Says the guy/girl responding to every post that he/she is mentioned in.
Isn't that what we all do here?
Isn't that what we all do here? Originally Posted by Lapdog

if you say so
  • oeb11
  • 06-22-2020, 05:24 PM
To the puppy brigade - Some occasionally post referenced articles relevant to the political scene in America.

Please do try to grasp the concept.
To the paranoid poster. I grasp it well, do you?