CNN, build that wall!!!

Or fence, just like Trump!!!

https://www.rt.com/usa/492421-cnn-hq...-protests/amp/ Originally Posted by bambino

BAHHAAAA you got there just ahead of me.

how ironic. i was going to use that RT source but went with another that cited TownHall

CNN Builds a Wall to Protect Atlanta Headquarters

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...rters-n2570980
BAHHAAAA you got there just ahead of me.

how ironic. i was going to use that RT source but went with another that cited TownHall

CNN Builds a Wall to Protect Atlanta Headquarters

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...rters-n2570980 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, I asked for a mod to combine them. If any are around.
Yeah, I asked for a mod to combine them. If any are around. Originally Posted by bambino

pm danni i'm sure she'll move it if asked.
First CHOP previously know as CHAZ puts up a wall to keep out people they don't want in, namely police and then two Black men get shot and 911 gets dozen of calls for the police to come! The irony is just to much!

CNN is first cheering on the protesters with Fredo Cuomo saying "who says protesters have to be polite" but as the old familiar saying goes "and when they come for you, who will be there to stop them". Well they came for CNN and there were no police to stop them so what does CNN do? Why they build a wall to keep out the people who they were just applauding as "mostly peaceful". What CNN doesn't realize yet, which I heard some of the protesters saying the other day is, they put CNN, MSNBC in the same box as Fox, CORPORATE MEDIA and they all must fall. The millennial's only trust the far left websites they are getting their information from. They are only interested and hearing the call for the next flash mob and don't have time for any real news.

As a political move, Trump should not have said maybe he should just sit back and watch Democrat run cities burn but he was certainly right to think it because it is the one thing that just might get him re-elected and pardon the pun but it looks like that momentum is "on fire" tonight and will probably be burning for another 4 months. Is 4 months enough time to scare the "educated White women" out of their thinking that empty shell Biden won't be a puppet for BLM and the call to take the wealth of all White people and distribute it to anybody whose skin is not identifiably White as one BLM leader said? We shall see, we shall see.
the cnn wall is a chain link fence....

ain't gonna stop an enraged mob from entering that place.
First CHOP previously know as CHAZ puts up a wall to keep out people they don't want in, namely police and then two Black men get shot and 911 gets dozen of calls for the police to come! The irony is just to much!

CNN is first cheering on the protesters with Fredo Cuomo saying "who says protesters have to be polite" but as the old familiar saying goes "and when they come for you, who will be there to stop them". Well they came for CNN and there were no police to stop them so what does CNN do? Why they build a wall to keep out the people who they were just applauding as "mostly peaceful". What CNN doesn't realize yet, which I heard some of the protesters saying the other day is, they put CNN, MSNBC in the same box as Fox, CORPORATE MEDIA and they all must fall. The millennial's only trust the far left websites they are getting their information from. They are only interested and hearing the call for the next flash mob and don't have time for any real news.

As a political move, Trump should not have said maybe he should just sit back and watch Democrat run cities burn but he was certainly right to think it because it is the one thing that just might get him re-elected and pardon the pun but it looks like that momentum is "on fire" tonight and will probably be burning for another 4 months. Is 4 months enough time to scare the "educated White women" out of their thinking that empty shell Biden won't be a puppet for BLM and the call to take the wealth of all White people and distribute it to anybody whose skin is not identifiably White as one BLM leader said? We shall see, we shall see. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Trump is letting the left expose themselves in front of the world.

the cnn wall is a chain link fence....

ain't gonna stop an enraged mob from entering that place. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

the Atlanta police will defend CNN's building .. oh wait .. they all quit.

BAHHAAHAAA
But, think about this, will it keep all the CNN'rs in?
Maybe it should be reinforced.
A couple of major differences.
1. This is on private property.
2. This isn't using U. S. tax payer money.
3. This isn't taking money from Defense's budget.

If someone has to explain the differences to you then there is no point in doing so.

This has nothing to do with the wall.

If someone has to explain the differences to you then there is no point in doing so.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

it has to do with the irony and hypocrisy of the left like CNN decrying the security of the US borders then building a wall around their headquarters to protect it.

if someone has to explain that to you then you just don't get it.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
1) The United States is a sovereign country. Not everyone’s allowed in
2) Trump won the election and the wall/ barrier was a big part of his platform
3) protecting the US and it’s citizens is the responsibility of the Military

If you don’t understand this, move
1) The United States is a sovereign country. Not everyone’s allowed in
2) Trump won the election and the wall/ barrier was a big part of his platform
3) protecting the US and it’s citizens is the responsibility of the Military

If you don’t understand this, move Originally Posted by bambino
Munchy has a problem

Expect Acosta is planning a segment outside their headquarters to show walls aren't needed - as throngs of people pour through. Deja vu all over again. Nothing to see here. Move along.

As a political move, Trump should not have said maybe he should just sit back and watch Democrat run cities burn but he was certainly right to think it because it is the one thing that just might get him re-elected and pardon the pun but it looks like that momentum is "on fire" tonight and will probably be burning for another 4 months. Is 4 months enough time to scare the "educated White women" out of their thinking that empty shell Biden won't be a puppet for BLM and the call to take the wealth of all White people and distribute it to anybody whose skin is not identifiably White as one BLM leader said? We shall see, we shall see. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Hopefully they will feel Trump is their best bet for safety.