Now we are on to Loyalty Tests

RIP America 1776-2011 thanks to Senile Biden and the Democrats assaults on civil rights. Now they have imposed a loyalty test on the military. Absolutely sickening.

An incoming administration is purging members of the military for having insufficient loyalty to a political office holder, but tell me more about coups.

Once you start evaluating soldiers for political loyalty, you are on your way to creating something like a Revolutionary Guard that protects one party or leader.
and the gas prices are also slowly creeping up as predicted. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a shit show unlike we've ever seen.
Loyalty test? Are you talking about the 12 national guard members that are members of far right hate groups according to the FBI?

I've never seen such a thing as Cult 45 before. The delusion is unreal.
Loyalty test? Are you talking about the 12 national guard members that are members of far right hate groups according to the FBI?

I've never seen such a thing as Cult 45 before. The delusion is unreal. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Seems pretty low if you ask me. It's a shame there aren't more. But then again, there are far more on the opposition that I have seen with my own eyes. Then again, the KKK wouldn't exists if it weren't for democrats.

I've never seen such a thing as Cult 45 before. The delusion is unreal. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Really, so the NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are far right hate groups. That is your take? Quite the delusion you have
Imagine an alternate universe where Trump ordered a massive, unprecedented military occupation of Washington, DC and did background checks on those military members to ensure they are loyal to him in order to quell protest ahead of his Second Inauguration.

I'm sure the media would've just sat back and meekly accepted it

But let Senile Biden and the Democrats do this like corrupt foreign dictators do and the media and the uneducated fools who support them cheer it on and make excuses for it. Despicable
https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...ilitary-2021-1

"Ahead of inauguration, the FBI has been screening troops from the DC National Guard and a number of states for potential extremist ties.

"As is normal for military support to large security events, the Department will vet National Guardsmen who are in Washington, DC. While we have no intelligence indicating an insider threat, we are leaving no stone unturned in securing the capital," Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller wrote in a statement on Monday. "This type of vetting often takes place by law enforcement for significant security events. However, in this case the scope of military participation is unique."

On Tuesday, 12 National Guard members were pulled off the security mission for Biden's inauguration, including two who were found to have ties to far-right militias. Addressing these unsettling developments, National Guard chief Gen. Dan Hokanson on Tuesday said, "Extremism is not tolerated in any branch of the U.S. military ... If there are reported issues our leaders will address them immediately.""

Keep in mind that Miller was appointed by Trump, and Hokanson is a career military guy who worked his way up through the ranks. There seems to be no limit to the amount of ignorance and delusion displayed by Cult 45 members. Uneducated? It has been quantified that Trump voters are less educated than those who voted against Trump. Sadly, facts like these are completely disregarded by the cult members. Cult of Ignorance.
Seems pretty low if you ask me. It's a shame there aren't more. But then again, there are far more on the opposition that I have seen with my own eyes. Then again, the KKK wouldn't exists if it weren't for democrats. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
BLM and the KKK those democrats are a diverse group
https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...ilitary-2021-1

"Ahead of inauguration, the FBI has been screening troops from the DC National Guard and a number of states for potential extremist ties.

"As is normal for military support to large security events, the Department will vet National Guardsmen who are in Washington, DC. While we have no intelligence indicating an insider threat, we are leaving no stone unturned in securing the capital," Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller wrote in a statement on Monday. "This type of vetting often takes place by law enforcement for significant security events. However, in this case the scope of military participation is unique."

On Tuesday, 12 National Guard members were pulled off the security mission for Biden's inauguration, including two who were found to have ties to far-right militias. Addressing these unsettling developments, National Guard chief Gen. Dan Hokanson on Tuesday said, "Extremism is not tolerated in any branch of the U.S. military ... If there are reported issues our leaders will address them immediately.""

Keep in mind that Miller was appointed by Trump, and Hokanson is a career military guy who worked his way up through the ranks. There seems to be no limit to the amount of ignorance and delusion displayed by Cult 45 members. Uneducated? It has been quantified that Trump voters are less educated than those who voted against Trump. Sadly, facts like these are completely disregarded by the cult members. Cult of Ignorance. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Seems some here are still blinded by TDS.

The NRA, Turning Point USA & Patriot Guard Riders are three of many non-militia groups on the list CID / FBI are using to cross reference in vetting for potential "extremists.

They're looking at various TPUSA chapters in almost every university and high school where there is one (for example high school members who are in the future soldier program, which is Army's version of Delayed Entry Program) + college age soldiers obviously already in.

Investigators also looking for the following in pictures: MAGA / KAG apparel, Gadsden flag, Confederate Flag, NRA gear

Soldiers facebooks, twitters, instagrams, tik-toks and snapchats also being checked, units from deep red states such as Texas being thoroughly examined

If Trump ordered a massive, unprecedented military occupation of Washington, DC and did background checks on those military members to ensure they are loyal to him in order to quell protest ahead of his Inauguration, the corrupt media and the uneducated fools who support Democrats would have lost what little of their minds still remain. Despicable
Once you start evaluating soldiers for political loyalty, you are on your way to creating something like a Revolutionary Guard that protects one party or leader.
That would be called the Cohortes Praetoriae (aka: Praetorian Guard), and it’s not ~like~ anything, it’s exactly the same. SPQR, mutherfucker.

And good luck staffing the military, especially O2-O5 positions. Of the 100 or so soldiers I’ve kept in contact with since retiring, every one of them supports President Trump. There will unquestionably be a middle management issue inside the military, and they’ll have to start throwing around the 20-50k re-enlistment bonuses again, as there is every time they do not respect the CIC.
and the gas prices are also slowly creeping up as predicted. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a shit show unlike we've ever seen. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Materials prices for manufacturing have been steadily heading up since November. Once Harris was declared the winner of the presidency (Summer 2021) writing was on the wall for the restrictions on Chinese dumping.

I have heard rumor that there will be pushback on Biden lifting those restrictions but he hasn't cared about business or the economy in the 45 years he was in office, why would he start now? Must have those union guys who cant get enough democrat pandering in one hell of a moral dilemma.
Maybe union bosses, but definitely not union “guys”. Lots of friends who work at US Steel (Clairton/ET/Irvin works) and they universally voted for President Trump.
Well you know there are 72 million racist. The Obamas told us so. I never thought I would live to see if one wore a certain hat they could lose their job with no recourse.

Freedom of speech and expression exist no more. It is happening fast, and they will be coming for our guns soon enough.
Seems like free speech still exist in this thread. Rather misguided, misinformed, and definitely mislead. The republican party is a relic. Old angry white dudes, not really a great base for growing the party. And what was with the poor hygiene. In the past republicans at least were well groomed.
My 2 cents:

When BLM & Antifa were burning down Federal buildings & businesses, taking over city blocks, attacking the cops with bricks, and looting, Trump & a few other mentioned sending the National Guard to protect people's private property. People were outraged!!!

Cut to January 20th where we have fences & armed National Guard stationed at the Capital Building.

Just ask yourself.... who does your Government REALLY care about?