GOP Senator Says Biden Has a 'PhD in Lying' Over 'Defund the Police' Claim

• oeb11
  • 07-23-2021, 12:59 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reagan...lying-n2593020

Source: Greg Nash/Pool via AP

President Joe Biden brushed off a question about his party’s support for defunding the police after a CNN town hall on Thursday night. The president falsely claimed that “no one” in his party supports stripping funding from law enforcement, when the movement to defund the police exists solely within teh DPST authoritarian party!
Because Zombiden doesn't understand what his handlers are having him spout off.
I'd be all over using the 25th but that would put the gal in the navy blue dress in the oval office
More mis-information from Biden. It's getting to the point were every single word the man says, is mis-information and the media want to give him awards for being so "down to earth and folksy".
Parse words all you want, but Biden means something completely different. You won't say it, because your arguments are otherwise weightless
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reagan...lying-n2593020

GOP Senator Says Biden Has a 'PhD in Lying' Over 'Defund the Police' Claim

Reagan McCarthy|Posted: Jul 23, 2021 2:30 PM

President Joe Biden brushed off a question about his party’s support for defunding the police after a CNN town hall on Thursday night. The president falsely claimed that “no one” in his party supports stripping funding from law enforcement, when the movement to defund the police exists exclusively in the Democratic Party.

"There’s no — no one in the Democratic Party [who] is anti-police,” Biden said.

Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) took note of Biden’s misleading comments about defunding the police and reminded the president that his own party originated the idea of defunding law enforcement. Kennedy noted that Democrat mayors have voted to defund the police and said that Biden has a “PhD in lying.”

"President Biden is not telling the truth...President Biden has a PhD in it [lying]," Kennedy said on Thursday. "[Biden is lying] about cutting police spending. If you look at the Democratic Party platform, which he wrote, it talks extensively about 'reimagining' the police. Among President Biden's most ardent supporters are the Democratic of most large cities...they've all cut police spending."
---------------
https://twitter.com/SenJohnKennedy/s...71779652587522

John Kennedy@SenJohnKennedy

Pres. Biden’s problem is with his party: When Democrats deemphasize the importance of the police, crime rises. Democrats have let it happen all over America, and they’re morally responsible.

9:00 AM · Jul 23, 2021·Twitter Media Studio

105 Retweets 7 Quote Tweets 461 Likes
---------------
Both President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have indicated that they would be open to cutting funding for law enforcement.
Parse words all you want, but Biden means something completely different. You won't say it, because your arguments are otherwise weightless Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's exactly right. Do you have any idea what "Defund The Police" actually entails?
for a long time

dimocrats have had to disguise their true intentions

they have misused words, used words americans would agree with but they meant something else by them all together

its been relatively recently, as the communists and haters of American values have taken over their party that they have begun to drop their veneer

and now they fear the reaction of the sleeping American people

with the defund thing they are attempting another switch, just like their prior switches of the kkk or jim crow or their claims of fighting for "democracy" when they really just want to win by any means and many other things
for a long time

dimocrats have had to disguise their true intentions

they have misused words, used words americans would agree with but they meant something else by them all together

its been relatively recently, as the communists and haters of American values have taken over their party that they have begun to drop their veneer

and now they fear the reaction of the sleeping American people

with the defund thing they are attempting another switch, just like their prior switches of the kkk or jim crow or their claims of fighting for "democracy" when they really just want to win by any means and many other things Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You're close.
You're close. Originally Posted by Levianon17
get us on target
Yea been lying for 50 years and still going
get us on target Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
All Police Departments in this country whether big or small are funded and budgeted by their respective City Governments. What I see the strategy behind the idea of "Defunding The Police" and the so called Police reform is to eliminate City Governments involvement of Law Enforcement and Nationalizing American Police Forces. What this will entail is all Police Departments will be funded, trained and equipped by the Federal Government. All Police uniforms and equipment will be the same through out the Country. But first the present system must broken down and presented as being inefficient and in great need of being reorganized and the end result will be a campaign to Nationalized America's Police Force.
All Police Departments in this country whether big or small are funded and budgeted by their respective City Governments. What I see the strategy behind the idea of "Defunding The Police" and the so called Police reform is to eliminate City Governments involvement of Law Enforcement and Nationalizing American Police Forces. What this will entail is all Police Departments will be funded, trained and equipped by the Federal Government. All Police uniforms and equipment will be the same through out the Country. But first the present system must broken down and presented as being inefficient and in great need of being reorganized and the end result will be a campaign to Nationalized America's Police Force. Originally Posted by Levianon17
that's complimentary to what i said

I was only addressing the sleight of hand these dimocrats use to shift blame when poling hurts them
you went further with their intentions
that's complimentary to what i said

I was only addressing the sleight of hand these dimocrats use to shift blame when poling hurts them
you went further with their intentions Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, we both are recognizing what the real intentions are. I am sure Liberals think they are trying to lessen the incidents of Police Brutality, unfortunately it will probably be just the opposite.
one wonders if they dropped their facade too soon or were they forced to do it for other reasons?
Parse words all you want, but Biden means something completely different. You won't say it, because your arguments are otherwise weightless Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Maybe I won't say "IT" because I don't know what heel you are talking about. What is "IT"?

Talk about a weightless argument, you just presented one.