The Truth from a GOP Member and House Speaker

https://apnews.com/article/paul-ryan...42885e6e3a3c25

Former Speaker Paul Ryan says Republicans will lose if Donald Trump is nominee
FILE - Speaker of the House Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., listens to President Donald Trump speak during a meeting with Republican lawmakers in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington on Sept. 5, 2018. Former House Speaker Ryan said Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2023, that Republicans will lose the presidential election if Trump is the nominee and that he expects hard-right followers of Trump to force a government shutdown within days. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)
FILE - Speaker of the House Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., listens to President Donald Trump speak during a meeting with Republican lawmakers in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington on Sept. 5, 2018. Former House Speaker Ryan said Tuesday, Sept. 26, 2023, that Republicans will lose the presidential election if Trump is the nominee and that he expects hard-right followers of Trump to force a government shutdown within days. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)

Read More
BY SCOTT BAUER
Updated 8:31 PM EDT, September 26, 2023
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Former House Speaker Paul Ryan said Tuesday that Republicans will lose the presidential election if Donald Trump is the nominee and that he expects hard-right followers of Trump to force a government shutdown within days.

Ryan, who left office in 2019 and had a sometimes contentious relationship with Trump, said he hoped that another Republican nominee would gain enough momentum early next year to overtake Trump after the first primaries. Ryan represented southeastern Wisconsin in Congress for 20 years, the last four as speaker.

“The party that puts the first fresh face forward wins this election,” Ryan said
The GOP will be forced to make trump their candidate......because trumps MAGA morons control the funding............if sleepy joe does not screw up......he might win another 4 years...........if something happens to joe/ keeps screwing something up...........trump wins and a real world war begins with in 6 months...........Trump places US Military on the Mexican Boarder thus resulting in a less trained/ weak army that can not fight a major war. trump destroy federal civil service (see GOP plans for Schedule F), he pulls out of NATO.....Russia takes Ukraine and places 100,000 troops on the Ukraine/polish board. China invades Taiwan and attacks ships in the China sea....North Korea moves to take South Korea.............Russia moves to take back Alaska.....(it needs the oil) and trump feeling the pressure launches nukes ending the world as we know it.

THAT is why it is so important that Jack Smith finds him guilty and prevents him from running again...........of course we might get a small civil war out of that course of action too...........
The GOP will be forced to make trump their candidate......because trumps MAGA morons control the funding............if sleepy joe does not screw up......he might win another 4 years...........if something happens to joe/ keeps screwing something up...........trump wins and a real world war begins with in 6 months...........Trump places US Military on the Mexican Boarder thus resulting in a less trained/ weak army that can not fight a major war. trump destroy federal civil service (see GOP plans for Schedule F), he pulls out of NATO.....Russia takes Ukraine and places 100,000 troops on the Ukraine/polish board. China invades Taiwan and attacks ships in the China sea....North Korea moves to take South Korea.............Russia moves to take back Alaska.....(it needs the oil) and trump feeling the pressure launches nukes ending the world as we know it.

THAT is why it is so important that Jack Smith finds him guilty and prevents him from running again...........of course we might get a small civil war out of that course of action too........... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
... OR - Trump surely gets Re-Elected and America
lives happily ever after...

... Oh, and Paul Ryan?? ... What's he do now?
Hmmmm... somebody told me that Paul runs Fox News.

... He DOESN'T... Trump does...
And THAT'S the Truth.

#### Salty
Happily ever after??? LOL........a nice way to end the fair tail.............I bet you read that story to your grandchildren every night...............and sleepy joe is a big bad wolf........LOL
Happily ever after??? LOL........a nice way to end the fair tail.............I bet you read that story to your grandchildren every night...............and sleepy joe is a big bad wolf........LOL Originally Posted by soldierboy44
... Did YOU just mention Me-own Grandchildren
in your post? ... I believe you DID.

But because I'm a friendly fellow - I'll let it go this once.
Since I haven't any.

Maybe the Monitours will let it go also.

#### Salty