DNC Chair Says "The Economy Is Turning"...

Wow. My head is spinning so fast I had to grab my keyboard to keep from falling out of the chair.
Unfortunately she is wrong. With the debt deal, it is indeed turning, but turning for the worst. It's going to repeat what happened during the Roosevelt Recession in 1937. Government spending will go down so the recovery will stall because there is no more stimulus spending. We will have a second recession (and decreased tax revenues) because of the deficit deal. Maybe a depression. Sad.
Unfortunately she is wrong. With the debt deal, it is indeed turning, but turning for the worst. It's going to repeat what happened during the Roosevelt Recession in 1937. Government spending will go down so the recovery will stall because there is no more stimulus spending. We will have a second recession (and decreased tax revenues) because of the deficit deal. Maybe a depression. Sad. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Fortunately the hobby I have that makes my hobby activities here possible is totally recession and depression proof.