Hobby superstitions and rituals Things you stick to doing just because.

Wondering if you guys and gals have certain rituals you depends on when you hobby. Here are a few of mine to start. Some might not make sense but I stick to them.

1. For outcalls, Never give a lady the hotel room number until she arrives.
Most no matter how in advance will not come on time. 90 percent are late or slightly late.

Once you give them the room number you have no control over when they will arrive, your safety waiting in a place, and they may interrupt a plan B who arrives timely in her absence while she wouldn’t respond to you cancelling the appointment due to no show.

Once you set the precedent that you are ok with her being late she will always be late. Almost to the point she will expect that you expect that. Don’t be that guy.

2. Don’t use a plan b or seek another provider option in case she doesn’t arrive. It won’t be better than your first pick, just abort.

Even if the lady states she is ok being an alternate in case the lady cancels don’t. Your new found misfortune will be here new found negotiating point in your time of weakness. Or she may just decline the date in surprise to you because she felt slighted from the beginning.

From experience the experience with the plan b won’t be better. Just don’t do it. You will regret it. There’s a reason usually when she the second option.

3. If a provider is more than an hour late she had another appointment(s) she tried to squeezed in?

Especially if she’s touring. Local is worse 30 to 45 minutes is the max I might wait for those.

4. If you use a plan b……When the first preferred provider calls back sometime later saying she’s on the way after ignoring your calls and text telling her don’t worry about it……..

Don’t answer the phone.

This is assuming you left a text or voicemail and communicated you cannot wait. Hotel room gets boring quick when your alone and you wanted to leave. If you answer she’s gonna ruin you second option. Who is on the way rushing or has arrived.

5. If a provider is staying overnight or a multihour and doesn’t bring a night bag. Don’t see her. It’s a finesse. Don’t fall for the it’s in my car trick. She should already know what this is. Common cash and dash tactic I’ve heard from others. “The Im just going down for a smoke right quick first” is common also with a small or medium size bag that has nothing of value it in as she exits the vicinity. Lol.

I’m not playing second fiddle to a cigarette and I’m ready to have fun no more delay lol.

There a certain means of vulnerability you have waiting on her to return. I mean you probably clean and ready for the appointment. Dressed comfortably. Your goal is to be discreet initially. She’s letting you know right then and their your not a priority. Cigarette wasn’t even earned by some good sex lol. But I digress.

6. If a lady doesn’t have reviews or reports any services, and you simply ask her what she doesn’t allow or do…..and she responds with basic innuendo that says nothing or says “I’m open minded”, don’t ask her anything else because she will not be truthful.

Open minded is highly subjective when you find out she’s not even basic GFE and a closed minded lady she will quickly be. Just abort the convo at that point.

It’s a common as a lady saying she is gfe and finding out she doesn’t kiss. Or worse light gfe or limited gfe (what the hell is that).

7. I have others but I kinda wanna see where this goes first……..:

Any of you ladies and guys have any superstitions you go with when booking dates that most wouldn’t or would. chime in.
Not sure. But I guess:
Taking a piss right after.
Wondering about my life choices as I drive away.
Thanks gimme_that.

That's some good stuff.
Recently a client told me that, in all his years of hobbying, I was the first provider he'd seen who was on time. I was shocked!

Not a superstition, but when a guy tells me he doesn't have references because this is his first time doing this, I always say "really?! Mine, too!"
  • RK2
  • 03-16-2022, 01:16 PM
Not only on time, but early! Never had anyone arrive early and say they would just hang out in the parking lot until I was ready.
That is gold! Most awesome display of taking care of business ever, to be commended for sure.

Recently a client told me that, in all his years of hobbying, I was the first provider he'd seen who was on time. I was shocked!

Not a superstition, but when a guy tells me he doesn't have references because this is his first time doing this, I always say "really?! Mine, too!" Originally Posted by Ava_LaRue
Recently a client told me that, in all his years of hobbying, I was the first provider he'd seen who was on time. Originally Posted by Ava_LaRue
Yes its a supreme rarity for a lady to be early or timely.

Like I don’t mind a provider being late if she’s like talking to me via Bluetooth or something in live time as she is arriving building suspense. I sorta like the struggle and thougt of a lady trying her best to accommodate me so to speak. But most ladies wouldn’t. They assume you are dead set on your choice on her and her time is more valuable than yours.

The worse is when they are running late, arrive late, and then when they arrive with the extra time it took to take to get ready……they aren’t ready and need to freshen up. Meanwhile they live in the same city. Whole time I’m assuming she’s washing her last appointments off of her. Might not even be the case but it weighs on my mind waiting.
7. In regards to a multihour and a dinner date:

I have sex first. Yep I want the appetizer and dessert before the restaurant. Lol I always book at a time frame when performance activities have taken place well before dinner.

After a good amount of sex has taken place I’ll assuredly have an appetite for food. The comfortability and conversation at the dinner table will be a bit more open and interesting as well. She will probably eat more. Because you already know what she’s capable of physically at her best. Meaning moreso the expectation to perform sometimes after dinner isn’t as great. She can eat a full meal, digest her food, clean up again after your evening out, and resize and refit for later activities at the proper prime time bootycall hours when the oysters you ate earlier have kicked in for an ample set of round 3 and 4’s.

The lady might be more of herself as well. At the dinner table. So that why I like it this way.

Don’t slut her out too much though. If she has too much fun she might get too tired and wanna sleep. Fight the temptation to just cuddle and Uber eat it and get out there and move. Stretch your muscles and get out of there and do something. She will be far more limber for it.

And post coitus steak leftover and fruit tastes a whole lot better at 2am. While you up late cuddling watching an episode of cheaters on the hotel tv lol.

8. Never ever let a lady place her purse on the nightstand. If your helping her carry bags to the room don’t reach for it.

Some ladies are toting heavy machinery and im not talking about toys. Sometimes even a knife. I don’t want anything that close to my head on bed that might be inadvertently bumped and go off.

I’d rather a lady screen me better so that she doesn’t feel like she has to have a weapon around. But good lord don’t tell me about it if you do.

9. Although I don’t prefer ladies that smoke cigarettes persay. Bit I grit my teeth and bear ot if good hygiene is attached after. Seems the most naughty, raunchy, and interesting ladies smoke though. Seems to be a necessary evil I need around me.

If you pick a lady just based on the initial fact she doesn’t smoke your options will be limited in your searches. And from those options ladies that smoke won’t always reveal they prefer to smoke. Why miss out on a whole client base for something you can abstain from for an hour or two.

One of my favorite is finding a lady who states she doesn’t smoke on a multihour to finally get to a satisfaction level where she finally tears away her Anti smoking disguise and states “I don’t normally smoke on dates but I really need a cigarette right now.” Ego booster for sure. Stay real ladies.

10. If the provider is vegetarian, she will not be a beasts performing oral. Oh she will go through the motions I’m sure. But it won’t be a top notch pro there or her main calling card persay.

Nuff said. Just an opinion majority wise on most “vagatarians” I know. No need to check spelling. I feel it’s right. Lol.

11. If the provider has a rule on her website that states she needs or wants several hours of uninterrupted sleep time; don’t see her. Or a lady with a multihour rate of four hour who states “two hours dinner and outing has to be included.” That’s a lazy overnight or multihour and your dick and libido won’t understand. lol.

I feel this is hella lazy to post in a rates section or faq. If I want just 4 hours I probably won’t need a dinner until after. Bit on and overnight with more time to kill far different. Uninterrupted sleep time is probably the real girlfriend experience lol. Your basically agreeing to be on sexual restraint and punishment. Waking up with a raging hard pissed at yourself and sexually frustrated at 2am regretting your decision. Sorry you agreed to wait until 8am when her to longer nap is over before you give her the gentle nudge. What chick doesn’t want to be woken up to some random late night morning timber. Not the type I’d want to know.
If they seek the donation before anything has been done, leave. You put it on the nightstand where both of you can see then the session begins. If she needs to count it and put it away, you’re in for an unfulfilling time. Take no excuse. If she just needs to see it placed somewhere that’s perfectly fine. Just don’t give her the opportunity to put it away before you’re blindsided by a bunch of “limits”

Not a superstition, but when a guy tells me he doesn't have references because this is his first time doing this, I always say "really?! Mine, too!" Originally Posted by Ava_LaRue
I'm amazed at how many people have no concept of time management and respect for others, even in RL this is something I deal with constantly. It's as if they have never had responsibility in RL or anything to be in time for. It's not rocket science. If you know it takes 30 minutes to get somewhere, give yourself an hour!
I shave my balls for good luck!
Um, taking a fresh shower right before i leave no matter what i was doing before hand or even if i took one that morning.

Its surprising how many people DON'T do this. And i know cuz the girls tell me and other mongers just out themselves in reviews to not doing it. I see in so many reviews that these guys just get straight off of work and drive directly to a provider or AMP. Seriously, if you have rituals at all just have fresh showering before a visit as number one. Cologne and body spray won't mask it.

I know that should go without saying, but the amount of people that DON'T do this is actually huge. I am always surprised when these girls i see start smelling me as if they have never smelled soap before and complimenting me on my scent as they literally tell me the guys before that all smell like shit, smoke, and beer. Seriously guys, you know who you are. Just do it.
If they seek the donation before anything has been done, leave. You put it on the nightstand where both of you can see then the session begins. If she needs to count it and put it away, you’re in for an unfulfilling time. Take no excuses……… Originally Posted by BullCalf23
I agree especially a lady with no reviews and no rep for good service.

Maybe I have been spoiled as a client because a large percentage of ladies have taken the donation after given that I book overnights and longer usually. I find it highly rude for a lady to count, recount, and hold up several hundreds to the light, and use a marker on several bills in front of me as I’m standing there waiting. It’s a mood killer to see and experience.

I do verify I have the money, but I don’t relinquish it until after or if we have spend a good portion of hours with each other engaging in bliss I’ll give it to her halfway through the appointment. If that presents an issue to her she’s more than welcome to leave but I ask beforehand as well.

I notice ladies who are adamant about being paid first usually have a reason they are asking. They lack confidence. Or they screen piss poorly. They either know full well they can’t accommodate what you want, they have a finesse of some sort planned (sudden period, cash and dash, sudden sickness when they arrive, want to go for a cash and dash smoke, “I have to pay my driver or baby sitter”, etc excuses) it also speaks to them not having enough confidence in the way they screen. If I’m not properly vetted before you see me to not be a threat to you the money won’t help with that threat either.

Some ladies use the excuse I like to insure your not a cop. Wouldn’t a cop be trying to do his best to get you to take the money at first. Thats evidence in hand.
This thread is great advice. Thanks gimme for some new insight. My biggest peeve this far is getting to the hotel, texting you’re ready, even though you have been giving updates the whole way there, you still wait ten or 15 minutes in the parking lot. Next time that happens, I swear I am driving off.
Um, taking a fresh shower right before i leave no matter what i was doing before hand or even if i took one that morning.

Its surprising how many people DON'T do this. And i know cuz the girls tell me and other mongers just out themselves in reviews to not doing it. I see in so many reviews that these guys just get straight off of work and drive directly to a provider or AMP. Seriously, if you have rituals at all just have fresh showering before a visit as number one. Cologne and body spray won't mask it.

I know that should go without saying, but the amount of people that DON'T do this is actually huge. I am always surprised when these girls i see start smelling me as if they have never smelled soap before and complimenting me on my scent as they literally tell me the guys before that all smell like shit, smoke, and beer. Seriously guys, you know who you are. Just do it. Originally Posted by Ballistixz

PREACHHHH!
Screen Screen and more Screen

If a gentleman doesn't want to be a gentleman or conduct theirselves as such I will not see not all money is good money

If a gentleman doesn't have adequate references and can not provide proper screening information I will not see . This means legit references not low end providers or no name providers. If they see only list-crawlers , massage parlors or crazy low end sites most likely the gentleman I would not keep company with for a guy that keeps company with class will treat you as such .

If a guy wants to stay up all not and not act like a business professional most likely is into drugs etc and like I said previously not all money is good money .

It's important to verify if doing outcalls for reasons of sabotage or someone making a fake appointment which believe it or not it unfortunately does happen so if your seeking a provider that has an outstanding reputation that should not matter however again if your seeking low end then I am sure your bitter and been scorned but that's why researching is an absolute must on both ends and prevents any disappointments.

Being on time is just professional and professional people like any industry is a must if you care about your reputation and reputation no matter who you are in whatever industry is just good business .

Proper hygiene is a must but again if you research you should know who your involved with . I offer shower at my office for those who need one but again those issues are never a problem unless your dealing with low end clientele.

Research- Research- Research is your Best Friend no matter what you do in life period !

Ladies no matter what get your money upfront and guys if you research you will not have these issues ! We have enough legit providers and agencies in Nola .