Common Misconceptions in this Industry

• Lia88
  • 03-23-2022, 07:27 AM
Before you started in this industry, or before you learned from a SWer or Hobbyist here on Eccie or Just from observation, what were your biggest misconceptions on the industry?

Mine was definitely around choice. I assumed everyone who got into this line of work or Hobbies did so because they were desperate or had no other potential --I should have known better because That is not how I started and I was very, EXTREMELY wrong.. I can honestly say that I’ve been really fortunate in this industry to have met with such a incredible array of impressive people who are SWers and Clients. It’s really funny how I got started and I think about it and laugh every now and then lol but it was definitely and still is a choice and it shows by who I choose to spend my time with :

…..What were your biggest misconceptions on the industry?
That most of the providers were playing with a full deck. �� Not even close. Narcissism is rampant, as is mental instability in general.

Guys are pretty much how I figured, but I'm not delusional.
  • RK2
  • 03-24-2022, 07:54 AM
I really didnt know what I was getting into. Didn't have a mentor or guide along the way. So I dont have any misconceptions but have learned there are very few "as advertised". More than half the times the photos lie and advertised activities are not available. That's about all I can add.
  • Lia88
  • 03-24-2022, 11:21 PM
That most of the providers were playing with a full deck. �� Not even close. Narcissism is rampant, as is mental instability in general.

Guys are pretty much how I figured, but I'm not delusional. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Lol yeah
  • Lia88
  • 03-24-2022, 11:22 PM
I really didnt know what I was getting into. Didn't have a mentor or guide along the way. So I dont have any misconceptions but have learned there are very few "as advertised". More than half the times the photos lie and advertised activities are not available. That's about all I can add. Originally Posted by RK2
Oh ok well thank you for your input.
Honestly i thought it was all scams. I lurked here for a long time always checking in and out without posting. The reason being is because the very first time i called someone they never showed up. We talked and i gave address and she just never came. At the time it was a "ah ha i knew it" moment and never bothered again for a long time, but knowing what i know now it was 100% my fault. I won't go into detail but thinking back i was being EXTREMELY suspicious lol. Told her not to ring doorbell and meet me outside, etc. To her i was either a cop or a serial killer or both. I was very green at the time and was just trying to be discreet as possible so i didn't know "etiquette".

Another misconception i had was that it was all just rush and go on a timer. The concept of "gfe" didn't register with me and i certainly didn't for see it as a actual service nor did i expect the pampering. And oh boy did i get pampered the very first time i finally dipped my toes in the water.

I want to say i got lucky, but my first time entering this new hobby i was 200% sold. You can see it on my very first review here. All misconceptions i had were completely erased that day as i didn't expect any of it. Hell honestly i expected to be thrown out the door for being too newb if anything. But nope, i had a blast (pun intended).

The only downside is that because of that experience i still miss my first provider Jade from Hollywood quite often as she really could tell i was new to this entire scene and helped ease me into it and gave me good advice, but that is also the nature of this hobby. I still am not as experienced as some other mongers here since i don't go out nearly as often as i want, but i have learned alot so far regardless.

Btw Lia I've always wanted to see you. Hopefully in the future we can finally meet once i get my life in order lol
Common misconceptions I had about the hobby coming in.

1. “If the lady is a BBW you are all but assured she will have big tits (especially large arieolas) and be more sexually adventurous than most (allow CIM or Swallow, COF, PSE) because they have to to compete.”

Back when I started the it was definitely more prevalent and consistent for years. But now more so is not a safe bet and gamble anymore. Seeing a BBWs breast without a large arieola to me is like seeing an ad for a bbw with no tits, ass, or curves. It’s like seeing a stuffed bell pepper with no meat. I’m not liking the change lol.

2. “BBWs can’t ride on top standing on their feet (asian cowgirl). The back and leg muscles can’t keep up.”

Again I was humbled by some very surprisingly agile BBWs. They were young and agile and all in the their 20’s though. Once you go 32 and up they ain’t tryna do no variation of that. The cartilage in their knees is gone I guess. No kinda twerk.

3. “Real petite spinner ladies on the whole can’t really take no dick or a good all night ticket to pound town.”

Let’s just say I was shown different and humbled.

My first three experiences with spinners didn’t go like that though. They had GPS….gentle pussy syndrome and seem real fragile and couldn’t take any depth.

4. “White clients majority wise who seek spinners like spinners with not too many curves and no ass. That’s there jam.”

I still sorta think this somewhat. No matter the body type for me I like all my girls I see to be curvy and agile.

5. “A local lady who has no car and does this and is always dropped off when she arrives to your outcall is usually in debt, pimped or managed.”

Not a good assumption. Been disproven quite a few times by pros in certain situations. But for non pros it’s a concern.

6. “Providers always have providers they are close with (as friend) or ladies they will do doubles with.”

Many ladies fly solo doing this and don’t really mess with other providers like that. Associations are not as prevelant. And many ladies do not offer doubles most times.

7. “If a provider is in a real relationship while she is hobbying her boyfriend is either a fuqboi, a beta male simp (while she’s more alpha), a pimp, or a cuck.”

Not saying this is it for all situations. But I still sorta believe this.

Although I’m mature enough to know providers need love too. I really would like a honest percentage of ladies who have had lasting relationships while doing so. Until it’s legalized we more than likely wouldn’t know.

8. “Providers with 3 or more kids won’t have good pussy. It won’t have as much tightness and too much elasticity.”

I was very very wrong. Ladies who have three or more kids usually have very good pussy. There’s a damned reason…….

9. “If I see a lady who has strong enough keegles to stop me from coming she’s an instant regular.”

There other stuff that matter more so now. But yeah that’s comeback territory for sure to a high degree.

”10. A lady with a dirty unorganized incall has dirty vagina.”

Not always the case. I’ve dealt with some clutter on a few occasions when I first started. I only do outcall now so I don’t have to deal with that stuff.

11. “If your hotel cost more per day than your paid date your with the wrong lady.”

Not always the case. I have had myself post date thinking how a chick I might have saw wasn’t worthy of a Marriott or Ritz Carlton rate I paid though. And I should went holiday inn express……but I digress.

12. “Black ladies do not swallow majority wise. Far fewer do CIM. COF is a no go because they will feel degraded by the act. You will need to seek a Becky to get swallowed consistently”

I’ve met more than a few to disprove this. But generally majority wise it rings true. White girls are far more adventurous here percentages wise.

13. “Black providers will not do shower play. If they do they wearing a non sexy as hell cafeteria styled waterproof bonnet.

Yep most times. You can’t get them wet. The Gizmo in gremlins. Don’t try to ask them different.

When you fine one that does it’s such a cool thing.

14. “Black providers do not want their hair touched.”

I haven’t had issue with this. So that helps. Always ask before you touch a black womens hair though.

15. “White providers smell like wet dogs after copious amounts of sex and sweat.”

Definitely not true. Don’t taze me for bringing it up.

[B]16. “Ladies that advertise or or more well known for more dominant bdsm and also gfe usually are mostly on one side of that coin believability wise. I don’t believe a lady that specializes highly in dominant dom can flip a switch on demand and be accommodating and submissive gfe by instant requests.”

I have seen a few ladies that advertised both. To say different. They were very good actresses (and thank god I had a safety word). I will say the ones who were well advertised doms …..the gfe they offered was a tad less believably majority wise.

17. “Ladies with a pierced clit will chafe your manhood with prolonged use for the night.”

Definitely not true.

I don’t like how it feels between the teeth while I’m giving daty though. I like the challenge it presents but those for the most part are a pain.

Misconceptions I need solved:

A. Are vegetarian providers really capable of giving above average head?

B. If you book an overnight (before the law change recently) during daylight savings time when the clock go back will you get an extra hour lol.

C. Why don’t popular providers not have as many followers as local Instagram baddies. When they actually put out.