Drama or Real

Can someone explain this type of add to me? I’ve seen this several times before on STG regarding different providers. Is this PIMP drama or a legit warning? Curious….

Art
What ad?
He must be talking about the ones that say the girl is a thief or they have an std
Without knowing who posted the warning ad... it really comes down to speculation and reputation.

If it's someone that is narcissistic and they don't handle rejection well... I'm sure most of us have met the retaliatory type.

That said... I'm sure there are situations where the warnings are legit.

I generally avoid most of them just for safety reasons... but a lot can be said for how someone communicates a warning like this. I recall in the past seeing some that were obviously someone who's ego was hurt... and they were trashing the provider. One gal I saw on and off for a while had someone take an ad out on her... and I refuse to believe any of it was true, based on my experiences with her.

As always... ymmv.
Personally, I would steer clear of her.
Sorry if it’s all bullshit and her rep takes a beating. I’m still staying the fuck away from her anyway.
https://lafayette-la.skipthegames.co...g/581337728908 Originally Posted by Art Lover
It really is 50/50. High enough of a chance to not take a chance. Its nola. People being robbed at gunpoint happens hourly.