Nuru massage

Ok, let me start by saying the extent of my knowledge of nuru is what has shown up in poe hub, but it looks fantastic. How does one go about finding a nuru masseuse (I guess that’s what you would call it, lol)? Is this something you could come across at a massage parlor or is it more specialized? Something I definitely want to try
Some may debate this, but if you want something like a "Hub" type nuru experience, you could probably get close via any of the Carrolton Girls--whose contact information may be extant on the "Studio" section, since R-bR-t ings has been down. They cost a lot, but they are all big-time stripper quality in terms of their looks.
Nuru is amazing. Not too many offer the real thing. Its a mess and hard for a provider to setup and do. If you find the real thing, highly recommended.
i do! i sent out some photos of one of the blow up wrestling rings set up at my spot.
Betsy can you send me those photos
I think holly at Hollywood does it if you ask. But it won't be authentic nor will it be on a blow up mattress and she probably won't bathe herself in oil. But then again anything is possible if you pay enough i guess.

I got one a few times there and even though it may technically not be the real thing it's still a fun experience to have a tiny body use her entire body for the massage. It really gets you in the mood for sure if they do it right.