GFE ?

Is it GFE if you get a covered blow job.

If it isn't bbbj it's not GFE .
But a provider having a fear of body fluids , maybe she needs change jobs.

But a provider having a fear of body fluids , maybe she needs change jobs. Originally Posted by mike1701
Gaw, big boy, what's got you revved up this morning? I've got the GFE for your BFE In a white cotton t-shirt no less. Yeeepp!

But a provider having a fear of body fluids , maybe she needs change jobs. Originally Posted by mike1701
It's ok Mike I got you GPS although it might be double trouble!!
xoxoxo
Damn ......

So I guess I need to make sure I get GFE , even double GPS so that my BFE comes out.

Yep, I can do that.

Let me get my cigar and my spurs.

Then I got a question. If you find a nice beauty mark on a hot girls body and it turns out to be a tick. Does it still mean it's a beauty mark.? It could be like fake boobs, they are not real either...
It could be the sun or the piņa coladas, but I really don't follow that last part. I'm a city girl (don't let the cowgirl boots fool ya); I've never had a tick on me in my life. But hey, I'm sure there are plenty of G.R.I.T.S. that will let ya check them for ticks....

I do still have my black John Deere t-shirt that some strappin' good ole boy got me for Christmas.
This reminds me of that time in the late 80's when my next door neighbor had a HAM radio and one night we stumbled upon a numbers station.
Old Indian saying, he who finds ticks, may have been in bush to long.
or,is this just like Mystery Science Theater.?

Still GFE is BBBJ . CBJ doesn't cut it.

Guess if you want REAL GFE , just give out a donation . Do some heavy petting and leave with a case of blue balls
Those ticks sometimes just come out of nowhere especially when people get outside don't sit at home all day!
What's wrong with Muffketeers. And G.R.I.T.S.?

I was in a condo last week , feel asleep in the floor and woke up with a damn tick on me.
Damn those pet friendly places. Damn the Protron for making me fall asleep on the damn floor. Maybe I should say fuck instead of damn.

Fuck, weird how a thread can go from GFE to ticks.

Damnit.
I know for some the overall experience matters and it's not always about the acronyms you check off. But I've definitely never given a civvie boyfriend bj's with a condom lol.
I guess it depends on the lady's preference. I for one will not give a CBJ, unless the guy ask. I hate the taste of latex and I am GFE.
Damn, I think I am in love Taylor.
Damn, I think I am in love Taylor. Originally Posted by mike1701
Aww don't make me blush. So I have been told, when I use to be in Nashville as "Halle James".
cp9406, you just need the decoder ring ;-)
You loose your ring Hun? I will have to get you a new one.