Sixx

• Noid
  • 01-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Sixxbach has been uncarachteristicly quiet since he gained mod status. Competition for "super secret mod", or to busy with the perks? Can I get me some LULAC type affirmative action?
Perks? There are perks?

I wanna mod!
Miss that guy! The fuckery around here just isn't the same. J/K

But I'm serous about the missing that guy part.
Sixx is still a round.....

Actually he is a little rounder than a few of you might remember! life is treating him well!

He hosts a little get together every few months on the south side.... I think he is about due for one.!
Sixx is still a round.....

Actually he is a little rounder than a few of you might remember! life is treating him well! Originally Posted by Whispers
If getting rounder is an indication of life treating one well I'm gonna stop bitching about my life having gone to shit lately lol.
If getting rounder is an indication of life treating one well I'm gonna stop bitching about my life having gone to shit lately lol. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
You are really doing well when you develop gout! At least that's what my Dr shared as he tried to be funny about the possible issue recently.

BTW..... There are others that are questioningwho you may have been and the Indian Avatar reminds me of someone from long ago, Were you previously known as "OneThatSquatsTooCloseToWomanTh atFarts"?
He is probably recruiting streetwalkers lol
Several HOBBYIST and MODZ are MUCH ROUNDER these days!
SIXX will Be around forever