I need a life line here

So I'm a hobbyist trying to improve my opportunities like most guys here. Recently I paid my dues and got the p411 thing. I fail to see the point. I must be missing something. Once you get past the top 10 providers it appears to me some, if not all, of the post are ancient. What am I missing here? I try to look up reviews, typically linked to eccie and they date back to 2014! Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see the value.
Most of us don't update our reviews on P411 on a regular basis. If you cross reference the girls reviews here, you'll probably find more recent reviews than the ones listed on P411.
Well, I did a quick search. If I look for providers in Dallas I come up with 480 hits. They are listed in order of most recent login and the first 204 logged in sometime today. If I restrict my search to Newbie Friendly I find 107 hits, 45 of which logged in today. That ought to give you a few prospects to choose from of ladies who are currently active.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-13-2016, 05:29 AM
In addition to the above comments, you will find that the lady who runs P411 does a really thorough and excellent job of screening the ladies there and takes quick action on those that are a problem in any way. So, for me, it is a verification and kind of vote of confidence that the person I see is going to be legit.

Being a P411 member also gives you that same little extra credibility when providers check you out
P411 is first and foremost a screening tool used by providers to shorten the time from first contact to first. . . contact. It is not very usable as a primary research tool for clients, that's what ECCIE and similar sites are for.
Excellent help gentlemen! Most helpful!
Thanks, Bill. Most helpful!
Most of us don't update our reviews on P411 on a regular basis. If you cross reference the girls reviews here, you'll probably find more recent reviews than the ones listed on P411. Originally Posted by GracePreston
The path to recent reviews is to click on any Eccie review link on P411 and then find the Providers Eccie link on that or another review...and you're in.
411 find and contact , check reviews here , 411 is the best way to contact
It gets easier as you get in with providers, first find one that will take you with no reviews or references. P411 is the easiest way.

Once you visit with a few providers and get some P411 okays and some reviews on the eccie site, it gets much easier.

If you have a particular fetish or "type", don't worry about not getting with those providers at first. You just want to get some face/flesh-time with providers. Then as you get established, you can start getting picky and migrating to what you're looking for.

I used to think it took forever (okay a few days) to get from first e-mail/PM to first meeting. Then recently with a new provider that was everything I was looking for that I've never met before, I went from first contact to first meeting with her in less than 75 minutes and that changed my outlook on everything.
So I'm a hobbyist trying to improve my opportunities like most guys here. Recently I paid my dues and got the p411 thing. I fail to see the point. I must be missing something. Once you get past the top 10 providers it appears to me some, if not all, of the post are ancient. What am I missing here? I try to look up reviews, typically linked to eccie and they date back to 2014! Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see the value. Originally Posted by Wells Bentley

Do you even look at the pages? Yes, you are missing plenty. There is an abundance of information ...
I dropped it because I hardly ever hobby anymore, save for a SB thing I do.

That said, if I was going to hobby consistently, like I used to... I'd have it!

Figure out how it works. Not perfect but a must have for the hobbyist.
For me I use the "available now" feature on a regular basis. ECCIE doesn't have that feature.

I haven't been asked for a reference since I joined.
How do you sort for newbie friendly providers on ECCIE? If I put that in the search field, it pulls up all of the providers that say "Not newbie friendly." Catch-22 - LOL Is there a way to filter those out?
TIA
How do you sort for newbie friendly providers on ECCIE? If I put that in the search field, it pulls up all of the providers that say "Not newbie friendly." Catch-22 - LOL Is there a way to filter those out?
TIA Originally Posted by OldManRon
If you post an ISO you'll probably gather a few responses for newbie friendly.

I'm not one of them usually, but I will see a new P411 client. (At least I think that's what I have my settings on)

Otherwise, you can send a message to a girl who you know is on here and on P411 and start a discussion to see if she is ok with seeing you.

For a while there I didn't see brand new P411 clients due to a violent situation that happened with a client and I reported it and things were handled well with Gina and P411. I think the ladies can adjust their settings to how many OK's you have to when you can view them on a P411 search.

And yes, some of our reviews on P411 are older because we know they are really good ones, and if you are really doing your research on a provider you will cross reference them here and find more recent reviews. (and after looking at mine, they are kind of spaced far apart and maybe the most recent aren't great writers of reviews - from what I saw in the comments...however, some of us have real jobs or are also in school.)