Why don't more girls respond to ISOs

Why is it only the same 10-ish girls respond to ISOs? If I've got a 2 hour window to play in a certain part of town, there's only so much research I can do on my own. Most girls don't post their location or availability in their ads, so I'm forced to look through reviews to see what part of town they generally are in.

Girls: Why don't more of you respond?
The ones who respond either don't get all the business they want (draw your own conclusions), or they just happen to have the forum open at the right time.

As for the ones who don't,
1) they have all the business they want.
2) they don't have the time to, or don't want to, sit around with the ISO forum page open, hitting F5 every few minutes.

The issue of looking at an ad and not having any idea where the provider has bedeviled many of us over the years. Perhaps because they don't live a very scheduled lifestyle, most providers have never, and will never, understand how important geographic compatibility is to a guy, especially those, like many of us, who have narrow windows of opportunity. So they continue to post ads in both Dallas and Fort Worth forums that cause prospective clients to have to do more work to figure out if an appointment is feasible, or they compel both us and them to waste time PMing, texting or calling to make a determination that should have been obvious from the ad. (The problem is especially vexing for Fort Worth guys, as a lot of women who post ads in the Fort Worth forum qualify for doing so by saying they'll do outcalls throughout the Metroplex.)

Suggestion: As you read reviews, make a list. Perhaps keep it in the Notepad of your user control panel.
Simple answer poor business
Simple answer poor business Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Wait... not responding to ISO's is "poor business"?? You mean, if I actually have the manners to not post on every ISO, whether I fit the bill or not, I am utilizing poor business practices??
Wait... not responding to ISO's is "poor business"?? You mean, if I actually have the manners to not post on every ISO, whether I fit the bill or not, I am utilizing poor business practices?? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes Grace! Now we know, lol!! But beware, they might get mad too if you don’t fit the bill perfectly. But still; answer them!

Well, I actually think the poster was referring to the fact that many ladies don’t put their general LOCATION in their ads and posts was bad business. But it’s way more fun to be snarky!
...just like Chat...Usually the same cast of characters.

To each his/her own.
My reasons for not posting in ISO:

I have my regulars and see new visitors every now and then.

Most times when I glance at the ISO section, the majority (not all) seem to want "the works" for the price of the McDonald's dollar menu. So most searching in ISO are not my type of clients.
Otherwise known as "Bottom-Feeders." Again, I am not referring to everyone, just ones constantly asking for Specials.

Lastly, I'm not comfortable doing some of the things that are sought after, so I don't bother.

Also, I read it for entertainment and curiosity on what is mostly searched for.

Side note on posting location: Even after I have my location posted on the very FIRST line of my profile, I am still asked where I'm located. I'm not sure if some can't view it or just don't like to take the time to read.

I do suppose after being snarky I owe a real answer.

On rare occasion, I'll browse the ISO section. If I DO happen to see one that I fit and that piques my interest, I'll send a PM. My success rate with that is over 80%.. because most of the gents appreciate that I took special time out to send them a more involved PM without sounding like a commercial to the entire ISO board.
I was calling my attitude snarky; not yours Grace! I liked your post.
If I do find an Iso that I am comfortable with, I pm the poster. I rarely, and I mean RARELY, ever respond to the post itself.
SxySpanishMia and I agree, there are a lot of individuals seeking specials, but wanting extras.

Hell, a guy yesterday even asked FOR A FREEBIE 🤣🤣

To each his own, and I do not knock anyone, but lately they are more of a comedic relief, then a marketing/income tool.

AND, might I add, the same way that gents want our locations on our ads, we want the area you are seeking in your Iso' s.

I always post my location in the title and body of my ads, yet, I still get asked.

Just my opinion,
Xoxo
Tay
Some great answers here that I can agree with. IF, I see an ISO that I am interested in, I will send a pm. I have on ocassion vouched for a guy on his ISO to help other ladies out with screening or suggested a lady that fits the bill.
Lately there are lots of BBFS requests, guys wanting so much and prepared to pay ridiculously low pricing. At times it is down right laughable. To me, the ISO has become a place for the guys who really don't have the means to hobby and are begging for a "deal".
This is good to know. I post ISOs often. Now I know why I get such limited responses. Thanks ladies!!! Lesson learned!
This is good to know. I post ISOs often. Now I know why I get such limited responses. Thanks ladies!!! Lesson learned! Originally Posted by tazmedic469
I don't ever recall your ISO asking for a freebie lol
And your iso is the one most of us would respond positively to

XOXO
ACCORDING TO THE ECCIE RULES, WHEN A GIRL RESPONDS TO AN ISO ALL SHE IS ALLOWED TO SAY IS "I'M AVAILABLE" --if she gives any specific inofo such as her location, services, prices,etc. the mods consider her reply an "ad:" and she gets a violation against her.
the MODS are the ones who establish the strict "no info from girl in reply to ISO" policy
I only respond to ISO's if I am available at that time. I normally do not accept same day appointments, so I only browse the ISO's when I am available at that moment.