Ass Worship

Most of my significant others that I've had do not like ass worship, is this the same case for providers? Do y'all actually enjoy it?

I know I enjoy TUMA.
Plus 1
I love booty worship.
I luv you worshipping MY booty..lol

Ad for YOU,I like giving a nice butt nassage
Mmm. Ass Love

Me on my tummy with a nice ass massage, dato, kissing it, squeezing and teasing it, getting it slippery and enjoying some nice Italian....love my ass being worshiped.

Not so much on the giving though 😉 lol
Whew. Damn Laura. You got me going with this one!

Mmm. Ass Love

Me on my tummy with a nice ass massage, dato, kissing it, squeezing and teasing it, getting it slippery and enjoying some nice Italian....love my ass being worshiped.

Not so much on the giving though 😉 lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Mmm. Ass Love

Noted!!! I do love worshiping a sexy confident provider's ass!!
I love my booty to be worshipped
I definitely love TUMA and ass worship, but like many white girls I am afflicted with a case of small booty! Thank goodness there’s some guys out there that don’t demand a gigantic fat ass. Love you guys!
Yes please

And DATY from behind!
You know I like my booty worshipped
I love my big booty tongue fucked))

Mmm. Ass Love

Laura, my feeling when I saw your post...(except can you explain the Italian for me?)

IMmmmmmm I luv doing Italian but I like to use warm coconut oil then I can clenxh his cock with my butt cicks...sorta like a butt kegal. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpg 81b1130d3f49f7892286696aab252fd4.jpg (563.8 KB, 788 views)