Pics in reviews?

Do you guys prefer to have pictures in providers reviews ?
Or as long as its a good review, does it matter?
Do you guys prefer to have pictures in providers reviews ?
Or as long as its a good review, does it matter? Originally Posted by Cheyenne Ryder
I can't speak for other guys, but I like to see pictures in reviews (but not up close pussy shots or crude pictures), because it shows me what you currently look like.

A lot of ladies on this site will not take recent pictures, or take pictures from funny angles or put a weird filter on it (what's up with the dog ears and nose??). I want to see how you look in your natural environment. Don't show me your photo shopped air brushed pictures from 2016.
Session pics help me see what I'm gonna see when the door opens.
I like the pictures, but I have seen a couple that were not very good (having already seen her)so care is needed. But if you just hot linking her web pic's don't bother
I like pics, as long as they are natural and represent you.. closeups welcomed

except for the AMP ladies, who have their own peculiar worries with LE.. I am opposed to all pics there.
I agree; I don't allow action shots but I wouldn't mind a simple picture .
  • Bry27
  • 10-21-2018, 02:05 PM
Pic in reviews preffred
As long as your face isn't covered in so much man gravy that you look like a dipped/glazed cinnamon bun. No one wants to see that.
As long as your face isn't covered in so much man gravy that you look like a dipped/glazed cinnamon bun. No one wants to see that. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Don't you dare ruin cinnamon buns for me!
Don't you dare ruin cinnamon buns for me! Originally Posted by slubby
Don't you dare ruin pretty girl faces covered in cum for me!
LMAO!! That's hilarious. Lol lol lol . but I agree on that too. Lol. That's too funny though. ��
Now that's funny right there ..

As long as your face isn't covered in so much man gravy that you look like a dipped/glazed cinnamon bun. No one wants to see that. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Pics are always great in reviews, and not pics the provider sent or ones that are in her profile, but pics that the hobbyist who saw her took with his camera. Personally, I do not care for the action shots or full nudes, but WALDT. Of course, it is the well written and honest account of the review that is most important, regardless if there are pics, but keep in mind, the reviews with pics in them usually get the most views and comments.
Makes rubbing one out easier too.
but keep in mind, the reviews with pics in them usually get the most views and comments. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
by a factor of 3 or 4.. if I was a Provider, I would want a Hobbyist like, um, Wile Coyote taking photos, assuming I look reasonably good. no doubt business improves when good photos are part of a review.