Another Fake Review - Erotic Monkey

I was surprised this morning to see another fake review on
Erotic Monkey.

I don't know if this is someone who has wanted to see me and
has not so they are fantasizing, but 100%, it's fake.

I am officially deleting my EM ad. It's just so outrageous that
EM doesn't have a support person to handle anything.
I don't want to fully go into details about why the 2 reviews of me
on EM are fake.

But one reason is that I never handle money. It's always ALWAYS placed in the bathroom. I don't like the term "rules," but my #1 rule is never to handle money or to talk about it in person.

Again, there are many blaringly obvious things in these reviews that tell
me they are fake.

Anyone who has seen me knows my procedure dealing with money and they know my hair color and what I provide.
Sorry it happened to you. It's been refreshing to be free of fake reviews on Eccie for some time now. But I have a feeling we're about to see a comeback. There's a provider who feels the need to be relevant. She likes guys to write fake ones on here. But again sorry it happened to you. Glad to hear you're getting away from EM.
  • BK
  • 02-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Sorry it happened to you. It's been refreshing to be free of fake reviews on Eccie for some time now. But I have a feeling we're about to see a comeback. There's a provider who feels the need to be relevant. She likes guys to write fake ones on here. But again sorry it happened to you. Glad to hear you're getting away from EM. Originally Posted by Baconman
to be the "most" reviewed you have to employee many shill accounts
I actually think it's been posted by a provider. Smoking is a big turn off in this hobby (from what I've heard hobbyists tell me) and that's
one of the things it had on there.

And like the last fake EM review, it said CBJ. I think we all know
how most people feel about them.
Kindall, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this nonsense. Sounds like someone trying to torpedo you, but you are unsinkable.
So sorry you are having that trouble. Some people shoot flaming arrows at those they see as a threat, even though you have been so pleasant with everyone.
Fake reviews don't change my mind; just reinforce my positive opinion.
Thank you so much for your delightful behavior and attitude!!!
A gentle reminder . . .

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
I actually think it's been posted by a provider. Originally Posted by eccieuser13
Wouldn't shock me the least bit. That's been known to happen around here not so much in NEA.