Want to get ......

Short notice, but any of you men happen to be close to Guitars and Cadillacs in FW want some? My wife and I let each other "play" and she's inside scoping out the "talent". Anyone here or close message if you're interested and I'll describe her so you can approach her if you choose to do so.
Did you get any takers?
Short notice, but any of you men happen to be close to Guitars and Cadillacs in FW want some? My wife and I let each other "play" and she's inside scoping out the "talent". Anyone here or close message if you're interested and I'll describe her so you can approach her if you choose to do so. Originally Posted by assman25
Congrats on your relationship.

That's a fantasy of mine, to have an SO and we have Play Time. Be open & honest, and don't sneak around.

Having some FastFood sometimes feels fun & easy, but then you appreciate how delicious & satisfying Home Cookin' is.
  • Go4it
  • 10-13-2023, 05:39 PM
I can see this going to hell in a handbasket quickly. Imagine - guy has grudge against a female co-worker. He knows there is a "beer call" after work that she will be attending. He posts this ad and then describes his unsuspecting co-worker.
I live close to G & C. Met some of the craziest drunks from that place when I did Uber.
If she is looking to play next Wednesday or Thursday night let me know. I'll give her the most disappointing three and a half minutes of her life.
How’s the club like? How easy is to find decent action?
Why not go to a swingers club? So much safer than advertising on a hooker board
Why not go to a swingers club? So much safer than advertising on a hooker board Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Some guys want to hear modern Country tunes, a little twang with rock guitar during coital encounters.