Chung Tran answer my PM.

In response to your pm that some how came through to me. See my thread in "questions for the staff". Something isn't making sense. Someone needs to explain.
I responded as well.
Bump
Interesting
Well?
I responded as well. Originally Posted by ntxguy
ntxguy, since you now have PA again, can you check the time-stamp on your PM from "ECCIE Premium Access - You are now an ECCIE Premium Access member!" ?

Is it before or after the monger PM that you are asking about?

Any Monger PM after your PA Access was granted would get to you...any Monger PM before your PA Access was granted would justify your concern.

I'm just hoping that PA was granted while you were sleeping, and that you were unaware of that when you received the Monger's PM. Otherwise, problems do need to be explained

Just curious sir...
I am a little slow - what is the issue here?

ntxguy is a straight shooter, so I feel like whatever concern he has is probably valid.
theres a blocking function , can he have you blocked maybe?
ntx...Definitely disturbing that your specific question is not being answered. I am hoping for a good, simple explanation, and that nothing untoward has occurred. Lots of eyes are watching & waiting along with you...

(Ya, I just posted this on "Questions to Staff", but nobody reads that. LOL)
not sure why but this is entertaining
ntxguy, since you now have PA again, can you check the time-stamp on your PM from "ECCIE Premium Access - You are now an ECCIE Premium Access member!" ?

Is it before or after the monger PM that you are asking about?

Any Monger PM after your PA Access was granted would get to you...any Monger PM before your PA Access was granted would justify your concern.

I'm just hoping that PA was granted while you were sleeping, and that you were unaware of that when you received the Monger's PM. Otherwise, problems do need to be explained

Just curious sir... Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
It was a day before I wrote my review and got my PA granted
theres a blocking function , can he have you blocked maybe? Originally Posted by cage196
Chung doesn't have me blocked. We've talked.