DONT MISS THIS GUYS ( fresh meat)

I RAN UP on a moco provider, and let me tell u , she is the shit on bbbj cim, anywhere hell and she looks great and pink full lips to die for , and what we all love guys is the newbie breakin price, pm me fo details, ohh and she let me film it , omg she gonna be great
I think you have to pimp yer new bitchezz in coed
No thank u I'm far from a pimp, just like to have fun and know that there's will enjoy my discovery just the way I enjoyed a few of theres. I work to hard and long and me wifey will act up bad if I dedicated time to pimping on top of work, but was just sharing , I can care less who try her or not I just thought I'd share a great bbbj new chick. I ain't seen a pimp since the internet.. Lmao
Then again question? So the reviews and recommendations u have given , are u a pump ? I kinda find pumping a lot outdated and ,make me not want to leave reviews now, if people think I'm a pim.
Well are you gonna give up some contact info for this moco provider ? Otherwise, you're just bragging online about getting a bj from a hooker on moco. Either tell us who she is and how to contact her or your post was worthless
214-815-0999
Man ,there goes, I'm headed back now!!!! As soon as I get dressed, nothing like a bng b4 work
Hi, um I saw your number on an internet hooker board. I don't know your name or anything about you. But can I come over and get a blowjob?
azngrlvr that's hysterical! What is her name, rate, race, etc. ?
Can we can a full review instead of I got this and it was cheap + good. If you think this is a review you need to slap yourself.
link to profile maybe??

Man ,there goes, I'm headed back now!!!! As soon as I get dressed, nothing like a bng b4 work Originally Posted by mad mandingo
work = pimpin'
Hope she is better than this "breakin" review. It's priceless! The mods should move it to the woodpile. At best, it belongs in the Other section.
Well when I get time ill do a review I'm kinda busy, but she is AA , 5'5" REDBONE, about 140, and c cup I guess.I was just trying to let u know for now , but a review coming after the next session, stay tooned. LOL. But I tell u is never lead a fellow to unsatisfactory you can guarantee that.
Aflac!....Sorry I was looking up insurance rates while reading these comments..lmao
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!