Swingers Parties Are Going High Tech

• unagi
  • 01-26-2015, 01:18 PM
How do I get an invitation to one of these?
  • ztonk
  • 01-26-2015, 10:46 PM
This is their website:

http://bronzeparty.com

This is their software platform:

http://modernlifestyle.co/

Hey Whispers: This could make managing parties and lunches easier!

z
Doesn't look too different from other swing clubs. Other than the high tech part.
LOL cute, but not all that new of an idea. There's a large, quiet, network of swingers in Austin and surrounding areas.
  • ztonk
  • 01-27-2015, 12:22 PM
LOL cute, but not all that new of an idea. There's a large, quiet, network of swingers in Austin and surrounding areas. Originally Posted by nuglet
I agree it is not a new idea. However the spin CNN gave it implies that all the young beautiful and wealthy people are doing it. Do you think the CNN handlers went through the lady's wardrobe and picked what she wore for the on-camera interview?

There are also a number of "lifestyle" parties in the area for those not into the "vanilla" swinger environment.

I've never been to any of the swingers clubs in Austin but I've heard from a number of the local ladies that they aren't that much fun as most of the participants are unattractive (to put it politely...)

z
I agree it is not a new idea. However the spin CNN gave it implies that all the young beautiful and wealthy people are doing it. Do you think the CNN handlers went through the lady's wardrobe and picked what she wore for the on-camera interview?

There are also a number of "lifestyle" parties in the area for those not into the "vanilla" swinger environment.

I've never been to any of the swingers clubs in Austin but I've heard from a number of the local ladies that they aren't that much fun as most of the participants are unattractive (to put it politely...)

z Originally Posted by ztonk
You Are correct..
The lifestyle parties are much better than the clubs.. and "a number of the local ladies..." are correct.. sadly.
You Are correct..
The lifestyle parties are much better than the clubs.. and "a number of the local ladies..." are correct.. sadly. Originally Posted by nuglet
Lifestyle parties also vary. If a hot couple is putting on a party, the attendees will more than likely be hot. If a not-so-hot couple is putting on a party, the attendees will usually be the same. Let's face it -- what young, hot woman will want to have sex with an old fat guy? Same for a young hot guy. It happens but only rarely.

I don't invite 20 year olds to my party. More than likely they'll get a good laugh out of the invite though. They simply wouldn't fit in with the other attendees, although every other person at the party would be all over them.