I hate PMS

I mean PM's. I use the mobile version of Eccie 97% of the time and therefore can't delete messages or even see how many I have. So right now my inbox is full and I may just keep it that way. My email address hasn't changed, and it's never full: clairesheblows@gmail.com.

That is all
Switch your phone to desktop version, I can't stand mobile. You can't zoom anything.
Noooooooooo.....! I love the mobile version! Much easier to navigate while driving, lol.
Don't text/email/talk/breath while driving.
Noooooooooo.....! I love the mobile version! Much easier to navigate while driving, lol. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Only at red lights, right Claire?
Only at red lights, right Claire? Originally Posted by readysetgo12
Of course
Switch your phone to desktop version, I can't stand mobile. You can't zoom anything. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I just disabled the ability for pages to disable zooming and got it to work.
I just disabled the ability for pages to disable zooming and got it to work. Originally Posted by redbeard42

Err...uhhh.... what?
Claire may hate PMs, but most of us are afraid of PMS.
Claire may hate PMs, but most of us are afraid of PMS. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol, women generally don't like it either!
Err...uhhh.... what? Originally Posted by stevejones1969
I have an Android phone. In Chrome, under accessibility, there's an option to make it so that webpages cannot disable the ability to zoom.
I just disabled the ability for pages to disable zooming and got it to work. Originally Posted by redbeard42
Err...uhhh.... what? Originally Posted by stevejones1969
OK redbeard42 I figured out what you are talking about. On chrome I was able to go into accessibility, then advance settings and turn on FORCED ZOOM which overrides a websites ability to prevent it.
Worked good, Thanks.
  • ztonk
  • 02-01-2015, 09:56 AM
So right now my inbox is full and I may just keep it that way. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
No worries, sweetie. We've increased the size of your inbox so you don't lose any potential business.

Claire may hate PMs, but most of us are afraid of PMS. Originally Posted by pyramider
Some are afraid of Claire...

z
No worries, sweetie. We've increased the size of your inbox so you don't lose any potential business.

Some are afraid of Claire...

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Hey, don't increase the size of my box - I'm constantly trying to keep that shit tight!

I wondered how in the hell I received a PM last night!! LOL

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Lol.
Kegels my dear, kegels work on all boxes.