Too mamy tongue selfies

Too me it's just un attracting when seeing it all over Backpage as well as the filter selfies.

It gets stale really fast like the duck face selfies.
Agree.
Agree. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
It's like some millennial thing. Basically a big turn off to me. Even when the quotes that keep hearing now like "sick" and all other stuff is just beyond me.

The tongue and filter selfies is like, "are they desperate for attention?" I have seen this a lot in Tinder, OKCupid, and Match.com where there is the Snapchat filters as well as the tongue selfies. When I see photos of that in Tinder or Match.com, I usually block that person. On Backpage when I see it, I just skip their ad and continue scrolling.
I just said yesterday that I hate the snapchat filter thing. And pointed out that when you install the app, it says "for teens"....lol

I have to be fair and say that different strokes, etc. but personally, in my humble opinion it's RIDICULOUS. But what do I know?
I just said yesterday that I hate the snapchat filter thing. And pointed out that when you install the app, it says "for teens"....lol

I have to be fair and say that different strokes, etc. but personally, in my humble opinion it's RIDICULOUS. But what do I know? Originally Posted by Txcruiser
:highfive: Truth!
  • sydmo
  • 03-03-2018, 10:51 AM
agree with you Both, stupid juvenile shit, duck lips, tongues, dog ears and those stupid flower halo/hat things - not a fan
They stick out their tongue like they are getting a photo check up.