Food? I like food!

Whats your fav places to eat in Dallas?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-15-2018, 08:43 PM
If you are gunna create threADS you gotta at least talk about how the food is going to go up your twat.... or else, it doesn't belong in co-ed.
I will bite on this... couple of favorites are Fogo de Chow, The Melting Pot, Lawry's The Prime Rib, and gotta love good ole fashioned Popeye's Chicken!
What is your budget Kelsey?
Love me to eat the Box Lumch Special At the Y
The SOUP kitchen
well I do play with lollipops and I would be more then willing to put it in your twat then suck the juices off lol
I’m a sucker for dining out (and a sucker for other things too). I hardly ever leave Dallas without a stop at The Keg. I love the prime rib. Sixty Vines in Plano is another favorite. Dallas needs a few trendy ramen bars.
  • Haro
  • 03-16-2018, 08:32 AM
Just found a new place. Maple Leaf Cafe. Wow go hungry and open minded. I recommend the chicken, waffles, nd Bacon.
Golden Corral I think would be perfect in so many ways.
Took an overnight date to a dark, quiet Italian bistro once. Convinced her to wear remote controlled vibrating panties. I ended up wearing cannoli filling and it wasn't cause she was pissed.
-Eddie V's - Prime seafood. I love the salmon and live music.

-Papa Brothers Steakhouse

If nothing fancy, I'll get some street type tacos in Dallas... Bishop Arts District
well I do play with lollipops and I would be more then willing to put it in your twat then suck the juices off lol Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
Don't think you wanna lick it after it's been in my twat... Or maybe you do, and then we should talk.
If you are gunna create threADS you gotta at least talk about how the food is going to go up your twat.... or else, it doesn't belong in co-ed. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I do love me a good juicy burger
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (7.7 KB, 129 views)
Belongs in the sandbox...not hobby related imo..