5 dead in bow and arrow attack in Norway

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ay-2021-10-13/

Registration of bows?
Limits on quiver capacity?
Was the grip on the bow of the assault type?

Sound familiar?

5 killed only 2 wounded
Sounds more deadly than chicago shootings per shot!
"BAN ALL BOWS!"

- Brain Slug Hive Mind
Hmmm... Unless it was a Repub or a Dem or a Libertarian
or a Nudist - I'm not sure as-to WHY
this is in the political forum.

But maybe it's just me.

### Salty
Interesting that LE in Norway dont carry guns normally. After bow and arrow attack they are carrying. Report says.
Since you brought up Chicago shootings, I just watched a news conference about a 14 year old girl ( 12 all together shot ) in critical condition after being shot at school. Early indications suggest the gunman waited till the end of day school bell and when the doors opened, he opened fire.

I've asked myself many times before "who votes for people like Lightfoot and the other Soros appointed people" and I think I got my answer when one woman came to the mic and said "we have to do something about babies shooting babies". OK, with you so far, and then she said "that shooter was just a baby to ( not knowing who the shooter was but assuming it was a young male" and that he was "crying for help".

So now I understand why Chicago and so many other cities are as fucked up as they are.

That woman said it all to me. It's not the shooter's fault, he is just in so much emotional pain and we have to think about him too! Fuck him, Fuck you and every so called Progressive that thinks like you.

Find "the kid" and "fry'em like bacon" is my solution and do it on live TV.

Add that to the shoot out the other day, all caught on tape, one dead, others wounded and the a fore mentioned Soros appointee Kim Fox says, "there isn't enough evidence to arrest much less prosecute those shooters".

So now a video of the crime in progress, perpetrators on camera, get away cars identified, isn't enough evidence for a Soros lackey.

If we can't turn around this mind set and I see no indication so far that we are going to, we are done.
You're describing the Brain Slug Hive Mind.

This is not a joke.
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in America.

Guy kills 5 in Norway with arrows!

Point

Criminals dont follow the law nor are they discriminant in how they kill.
Ban all sharp objects.

Ban all frying pans.

Man Who Killed Neighbor With Frying Pan Gets 22 Years

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-gets-22-years

Tankersley and Walker were involved in physical fight before the killing, authorities said.

Walker's lawyer Jeff Leslie said a psychologist had determined it highly likely that Walker has schizophrenia. Walker’s adopted mother, Angela Walker, told the judge their family had tried to get Walker help many times.

Tankersley struggled with schizophrenia but was in treatment at the time he died, McMullin said after the hearing.

Hmmm... Unless it was a Repub or a Dem or a Libertarian
or a Nudist - I'm not sure as-to WHY
this is in the political forum.

But maybe it's just me.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

He's just making the leap to legal restrictions on deadly weapons.

Like my leap to banning any and all sharp objects. Then just ban all frying pans. As blunt as they are.

Then just ban all Norwegians.

Or just Erling Halaand.

Unless signed for one of my two clubs.
This guy is a fuckin' monster NAZI wet dream!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSPgo4kAxbA

Ban his ass too!
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:04 PM
Ban DPSTs!

hoist on their own petard!
Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in America.

Guy kills 5 in Norway with arrows!

Point

Criminals dont follow the law nor are they discriminant in how they kill. Originally Posted by winn dixie

True, they will kill no matter what means can be used. It is any kind of sympathy for cold blooded killers that bothers me. Why does this sympathy exist? I just don't get it.

If I were running for office ( yeah, yeah, I know ) my slogan would be "One and done".

You get one chance to be a human being. Fuck it up and you are done. I obviously won't be running in Chicago, New York or any liberal city in America where they care more for murderers than for their children.