Badges

I was playing Bejeweled on my laptop the other day. In Bejeweled, certain achievements equal badges. This website should do the same thing for providers and clients. The website should list everybody’s age and race on their profile. When a provider has reviews from every race she would earn the multicultural badge. When a provider exceeds a certain number of reviews she would earn the high volume badge. When a provider does BBFS she would earn the Will Rogers badge. When a new young provider goes from CBJ to BBBJ because she can’t get enough clients she would earn the BBBJ badge. When a provider has a review from a client over 80 she would get the senior citizen badge. When a provider gets a review from a woman she would get the lesbo badge. You get the idea. I think this would be a lot of fun and add variety to this website.

Please mention any badges you think should be added for providers and clients.
Wouldn't that be considered badgering?
uhhh hmmm this ain't Horndogs....

FAIL
What J.G. said, most definitely.
I may be way off base here but wouldn't most people on sites like this have an aversion to badges? Just a thought.
so these badges would be just off of reviews? How many appts are done and not reviewed?it would be like labeling cliques in high school or facebook...I VOTE no

although I give points for it being creative...
J.G., you beat me to it...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6RsU