Opinions needed to clear something on MILF, Cougar, GILF

I did not want to hijack a thread about a MILF earlier today but i would love to know what age is each suppose to be.
MILF - i know that is mom i like to Fu** What age is that one ? any as long as you are a mom???

Cougar- is that 40-50 or what is the age to be considered one??

GILF is that anyone over 50 /60 or what age is considered that.?

I have been wondering this for awhile so decided to see what your thoughts are
Please clear this one up thanks!!!!
I am not sure about the ages, but I want to ask a question myself, when you can go to the all you can eat buffet's and get a seniors discount, are you still considered a cougar?? At what age does cougar stop and senior citizen kick in??
In my opinion, you ladies are asking questions that have no answer, because they have as many answers as there are people.

Torito
I thought a cougar went after young men? Like a milf or gilf that likes them young.
I'm all 3........nuff said!
I'm all 3........nuff said! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

Same here.
Don't forget ZILF for when the Zombie Apocolypse hits on 12/21/12.
In my opinion, you ladies are asking questions that have no answer, because they have as many answers as there are people.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito

Since Torito does not have an opinion, that is one less to disregard.

GILFs would be any grannies out there, regardless of age. And there are some hot grannies in DFW, too.
I have seen a couple of fantastic Ladies here who were all three. I don't think that age is all that important in this case.

Chipper
  • Caleb
  • 09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
I agree, don't think age enters into this at all. Have a kid, you're a MILF. If your kid has a kid, you're a GILF. What is special about both of these is the change that it causes in the way these ladies view the world. There is a special sense of nurture with each of these events in life that seems to carry through everything that they do. From my personal perspective, it translates very well to the hobby. There is a special insight and intuition about pleasure that radiates from these ladies.

As for the Cougar, I'm too damn old to care about this one. Like 'em young, go have fun!
Don't forget ZILF for when the Zombie Apocolypse hits on 12/21/12. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
then there's this....
http://news.yahoo.com/seriously-gove...230018621.html
No, age does come into it, both hers and his, as it's a relative term. As I understand it the term was coined by boys/young men who thought their friend's mom was doable. In that context then, a MILF would be the mom of a teenager, not just any mom. I really don't consider the teens/young 20's as MILFs just because they happen to be mom's. There was a maturity factor that was part of the allure of a MILF. She could teach us a thing or two.

If you're older than her she's not a MILF.

Looking at it from the other way round, if she's the one on the hunt then she's the cougar. Although she now doesn't have to be a mom, but she would have to be considerable older (10-15 years in my younger days experience), and in it for less than romance!!!
  • fawn
  • 09-08-2012, 06:35 AM
I did not want to hijack a thread about a MILF earlier today but i would love to know what age is each suppose to be.
MILF - i know that is mom i like to Fu** What age is that one ? any as long as you are a mom???

Cougar- is that 40-50 or what is the age to be considered one??

GILF is that anyone over 50 /60 or what age is considered that.?

I have been wondering this for awhile so decided to see what your thoughts are
Please clear this one up thanks!!!!
.... Originally Posted by SensualLadyD
MILF - i know that is mom i like to Fu** What age is that one ? any as long as you are a mom??? ME...
I have a 23 old son and as long as his friends keep saying I am hot.... I guess that still makes me
a MILF at 51.

Cougar- is that 40-50 or what is the age to be considered one?? ME sometimes, for the freak in me....
"I" would say 40 and up

GILF is that anyone over 50 /60 or what age is considered that.? ME...
Well with kids having babies at the age of 14 or 15 can make a very young woman a grandmother,
but I dont think that qualifies her to be a GMIL, you need some age to go with it in order to be a true GILF...
Ladies--when you're HOT--you're HOT--who cares how old you are? Look at us old men--do you think we care how old we are? And as far as Ms Fawn--sweetheart you are hot no matter what your birth certificate says!! And I approve this message....
Thanks for all the imput, I got it figured out now. sroach23 i was thinking the same on that , that cougars like only younger men. Quess i am not that ,, i go for the sexy ole men....