The 5 Major Senses!

Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell, and Touch!

Which ones bring out the most eroticism in you?

For me, I would have to say hearing and touch! There's nothing better than closing my eyes, having a man touch me ever so softly while whispering in my ear what he wants to do to me!
Sight and touch for me. Sight starts it and makes me want to touch. I absolutely love touching a woman's body. Before the "real" action starts, I like to explore a woman's body with my hands and be sure to touch/rub every single body part.

I would always spoil the wife with massages every night. I finally stopped because she would always fall asleep during the massage and I was left with a hard-on, lol.
They are all important ...
Sight ....seeing that person for the first time and having your heart speed up ..knowing what is to come.
Hearing ...Listening to her sexxy voice as she greets you and her sexxy voice in your ear ..
Taste ...Tasting that first kiss as your lips meet and your tongues collide and eventually savoring that great DATY ..
Smell...The delectable scent of her perfume as it arouses you ...
Touch ...The feel of her naked skin soft and delectable as your fingers,lips and tongue explore and caress each and every inch of her body ......
I think that all five senses have their own quality and each and every one brings something out of you ..hate to limit myself to one ......when they are all important .....T
Sight ....seeing that person for the first time and having your heart speed up ..knowing what is to come.
Hearing ...Listening to her sexxy voice as she greets you and her sexxy voice in your ear ..
Taste ...Tasting that first kiss as your lips meet and your tongues collide and eventually savoring that great DATY ..
Touch ...The feel of her naked skin soft and delectable as your fingers,lips and tongue explore and caress each and every inch of her body ......

I think that all five senses have their own quality and each and every one brings something out of you ..hate to limit myself to one ......when they are all important .....T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
took the words right out of my mind!!!

what could i afford to lose - taste
what would i not want to lose - touch
I think that all five senses have their own quality and each and every one brings something out of you ..hate to limit myself to one ......when they are all important .....T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
tsrv,
That's why I love you!
Nicely said.

Lana, thank you for not adding the sixth sense. I don't like seeing dead people when horny.
  • Fiero
  • 06-24-2010, 12:05 PM
They are all important...as well as some Common Sense.
Hmm, I would have to say touch and taste if I had to choose.

Interesting question!
Lana...I have a blind fold!
Champagne, a kiss or two to tease, blindfold and then....