BrownSugarBaby Where Are You? NCNS

I want to preface this with...I hope that nothing bad has happened to put her is a situation where she can't contact me.

Got pre-screened with her back in December.

She gave me okay and later on asked when we would get together, I let her know I hadn't forgotten about her.

Friday I emailed her for appointment on Saturday, got a reply same day, we are good for 8:00 AM on Saturday. Okay, replied back, went to incall area Saturday morning and still no reply back.

Point of story I guess, make sure you have a phone number for provider...although many of you know that may not help either.

So now 80 mins of driving and that much gas later I make it back home.

Still the next day, no email.
Awww ,

I deeply and sincerely apologize for wasting your 80 minutes of driving and gas to get to me. I thought you lived closer to me, but I guess that wasn't the case!

If it was, I screened you back in December and that was a while

But, I read back through my emails and I do remember the very wide time frame you gave me to come see me!

On a side note, I did not see the time that you gave me that was scheduled at 8. It was literally stuck within the body of the email, and it wasn't in the main message part.

Either way, I do apologize for any inconvenience.
Also, on an end note, I've never heard of anyone driving 80 miles to see someone who doesn't have the number to the person who they are trying to see.

You might want to check your mileage.
Judging from what I see on that avatar, I would drive 200 miles to see you BSB!
As would I... As would I ! Getdamemo , I'd try again .
Also, on an end note, I've never heard of anyone driving 80 miles to see someone who doesn't have the number to the person who they are trying to see.

You might want to check your mileage. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
BSB, he said he drove 80 min, not 80 miles. It is not at all uncommon for me to drive 45 min each way to see a provider. I feel his pain.
A drive from Ft Worth to Dallas is a MINIMUM of 120 non hobbying minutes, IF there is no traffic, not including the 2-3 text messages/ phone calls circling you in for landing, going around the block 12 times awaiting a response, then finally getting zeroed in. I don't think most providers have a clue as to what all is involved sometimes just getting to the door. Which is why we Cowtowners value and try to take care of our girls.
I live in Mansfield and have seen providers in Plano.... That's possibly double what he's saying he drove depending on the time of day. Also, all the ladies near the Galleria are further than 80 minutes round trip too.
BSB, I would travel 80 miles for you too sweets
Awww ,

I deeply and sincerely apologize for wasting your 80 minutes of driving and gas to get to me. I thought you lived closer to me, but I guess that wasn't the case!

If it was, I screened you back in December and that was a while

But, I read back through my emails and I do remember the very wide time frame you gave me to come see me!

On a side note, I did not see the time that you gave me that was scheduled at 8. It was literally stuck within the body of the email, and it wasn't in the main message part.

Either way, I do apologize for any inconvenience. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Sorry BSB but I gotta say What The Fuck to that response...It almost sounds like your patronizing the OP and spinning the issue of he made a definite appt with a definite time, not a week out, not 3 days out, but the day before, and got No Showed...Seriously, buried in the body of the email, never heard of anybody driving 80 mins/or miles....WTF

Getdamemo, you're right though, shoulda had a phone # before you headed her way.
A drive from Ft Worth to Dallas is a MINIMUM of 120 non hobbying minutes, IF there is no traffic, not including the 2-3 text messages/ phone calls circling you in for landing, going around the block 12 times awaiting a response, then finally getting zeroed in. I don't think most providers have a clue as to what all is involved sometimes just getting to the door. Which is why we Cowtowners value and try to take care of our girls. Originally Posted by icansmile
Dallas to Ft Worth is only 30 miles. If you go the speed limit that would be 60 minutes round trip. If you go with the flow of traffic its much less.
  • Crock
  • 01-29-2013, 06:51 PM
Dallas to Ft Worth is only 30 miles. If you go the speed limit that would be 60 minutes round trip. If you go with the flow of traffic its much less. Originally Posted by pyramider
Ha! From the closest point to the closest point, and with no traffic, perhaps.
So, Pyramider, have you actually driven from Dallas to Fort Worth... ever? I go from FW to DAL a lot ... have clients there. In a Ferrari with permission to satisfy the need for speed, I still couldn't make a round trip in an hour, much less ... what did you say? ... "much less".
Traveling from Loop W820 & I30 to I635 & I30 is 50 miles. And that route is not under construction. Factor in the construction on 183, Grapevine and LBJ and you can add a lot of time to a simple ride from FTW to Dallas or visa versa.
Sorry BSB but I gotta say What The Fuck to that response...It almost sounds like your patronizing the OP and spinning the issue of he made a definite appt with a definite time, not a week out, not 3 days out, but the day before, and got No Showed...Seriously, buried in the body of the email, never heard of anybody driving 80 mins/or miles....WTF

Getdamemo, you're right though, shoulda had a phone # before you headed her way. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The OP can do whatever he wants and he has a right to make note of a provider being NCNS, but I don't think this could've been handled a different way. (A friendly email or PM?)

I'm not gonna get bitchy about this. I couldve said that the OP was just mad that he didnt get his dick sucked that day, lol. But really.....I don't want to turn this thread upside down.

I guess I'll just have to start reading every letter, period, comma, line, dot, or whatever...

Hell, maybe I need to start reading and decoding smoke signals too.