Sorry guys: for the mods/ladies...

This probably won't be too popular with some of my peers but I don't really worry too much about those things so I figure why not ask?

I realize there's an infoshare section for Dallas for the ladies but I wondered if it were possible for the mods to give them a better structure/tool to help them out a little more in both the screening process and flake/risk alert system for the hobbyist?

What I mean is do you have a template available for them (rating/risk profile) whereas they can assign a ranking/risk value to a hobbyist along with a short comment section/field?

It would potentially accomplish a few helpful things:
  1. Speed up screening/verification of a hobbyist rather than rely on memory/emails between providers (this helps both providers+hobbyists)
  2. Ensure that flakes/high risk hobbyists are easily identified by providers
  3. Give the providers some basic recourse for fake/targeted negative session reviews and posts (yes that happens) by hobbyists.
Of course this provider specific section/activity should not be visible to a hobbyist but there should be an email notification of a negative report. Hopefully that indication alone improves hobbyist behavior towards providers.

If there are multiple negative session infractions reported for a hobbyist or a high/risk situation identified, the specific hobbyist is eliminated/booted from activity on this site. The Mods/Providers can mutually determine what constitutes those rating/risk factors and when completed, publish it so all hobbyists know they are also being evaluated and to what scope/scale.

Now, I realize many (hobbyists) will worry about somehow getting blackballed by a single provider, etc, but the scale of reporting should factor in a few things like provider reputation, negative reports on hobbyist by multiple providers, etc. So, in effect, the same type of factoring but even more structured than you see in the random hobbyist reviews of providers. Honestly, I do suspect that a providers review of a hobbyist visit would be quite a bit more realistic and less fiction based than the hobbyist reviews of their provider session activity. Yes, I think many of the hobbyist reviews of their incredible sexual exploits at a session are a tad inflated.. lol.

Anyway, that's my two-cents (perhaps a nickle?) worth. Just something for you to consider and given I suggest it's template based, it could be a very simple easy to use tool for the providers and give them a better feel for the stranger that sometimes walks up to their door. At the end of the day, the easy question/answer is: would I see him again? yes or no... (just like is done for the provider reviews).

Have fun guys/gals... and do remember, try to appreciate that little slice of life you share and experience with a provider/hobbyist. At the end of the day even here we are all dealing with real people who each have real lives, family, friends and a world they belong in that's outside of this lifestyle of choice/need or whatever. No one is perfect and overall, those little life flaws and experiences are what makes each of us unique and sometimes even interesting.

Au revoir...

Turn in your man card.
I have absolutely nothing to fear from being reviewed by a provider little stevie...do you?

Turn in your man card. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Do you even have one?
One huge help would be if everyone could agree on the format for phone numbers. We're told to asterisk out two digits, but everyone chooses different digits, making it very unlikely that a search on a specific phone number will turn up hits.

One huge help would be if everyone could agree on the format for phone numbers. We're told to asterisk out two digits, but everyone chooses different digits, making it very unlikely that a search on a specific phone number will turn up hits.

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Agreed. Unless I'm keeping track of ALL the blacklisting sites and the posts
In the alert section, it can be very hard to scope out information!
You know, I realize the guys here (most) know that there is always some risk whenever meeting a new provider (yes, guys feel it too), but I also considered that the provider takes an even larger risk each time a new guy shows up (it's just the way it is) and that risk happens over and over for her. For me, I appreciate the risk each of you take and yes "losing a man card" is okay but nevertheless I feel it's fair to consider and put things out here that might help you (providers) in that area (risk management) and as a positive benefit, help the decent/reliable hobbyist too.

Some of the guys will worry that they will be blackballed, short-changed, or have perfornance related issues (like our little detractor in this thread) but overall most shouldn't. What I'm suggesting is just a very basic tool to help the providers understand who they are meeting and what type of person (from experience of other providers) to expect and to quickly identify or report negative trends/activities. So, all things considered equal, the guys already have that data about providers readily available here (the reviews speak for themselves) so why would a subset/lite version of a hobbyist review/risk profile be any less valid or valuable for providers? Seems fair to me...

Like I wrote, I suspect the info put into something like that from a provider relative to a hobbyist rank/risk profile after a session would be far more accurate than the wildly fiction based reviews of providers by some of these guys.

I don't mind getting bashed for suggesting this, but overall I think it would be helpful to both providers and hobbyists.

Have fun.. I'm going to go see where I can buy a replacement man-card (as if...)

lol

My "man card" is ragged with age, but I think it's a good idea. It would be a lot like P411 and save both parties time in screening.

As far as undeserved blacklisting, I suspect it would be self monitored like our provider reviews. The community will set things straight.

Of course if we all show proper respect and act like gentlemen, blacklisting is not an issue.

*!&!!!!......(sound of man card losing another corner).
No man card references herein...BUT...Aren't there services for this sort of thing? And who will design this updated "template" based rating system? I would infer from BSB's post that there are more Shit Head John sites out there than can be managed and still do a day's work. Plus the ladies know whose dick won't get hard, who's a haggler, who has ass breath and Klingons, who's rough or rude or (more shit than I wanna know about goes here) most of the time anyway in their own little secluded part of the board. I don't see ANY system short of an instant DNA test taken on the porch before entry and run against the Bad John DNA database being much better than "most of the time" anyway. Two people getting together is a risk based scenario, probably not as risky as jaywalking a busy 6 lane street to stand in the shade and smoke a cigarette while inhaling diesel exhaust, but risky nonetheless. Eliminating risk is impossible, and I empathize with any effort to marginalize it, but to what extreme? Providers and Hobbyists alike are exposed to more risk of robbery, burglary, damage to property and personal injury at the State Fair or a major sporting event than doing "this".

I understand the issue, but I don't get the post. In fact if the OP quacks in any way, it's more like a sock puppet thing than a man card thing. 'Cause the only people really worried, aside from a generally passive altruistic point of view, about hooker safety are hookers and those with an underlying (no pun intended) direct interest. Which are you?
I'm me. A hobbyist with common sense and yes, some level of compassion for those who take the time to perform a very beneficial service to us.

A template is very simple (look the the one for provider reviews). If you seriously think even discussing the possibility of providers having their own private local way/tool here on ECCIE to quickly ensure a hobbyist is not a flake, dangerous or other is somehow nefarious and/or scary to you I guess the answer is...too bad

So...don't worry so much about this since it was only a suggestion of a solution and not a formal edict. It's quite okay if you don't "get it" since the post obviously wasn't specifically meant for you.

Have fun!
Preferred411.
... I dunno, i think its hard to black ball a hobbyist unless he does some felony worthy type of crime against a provider. Also people treat other people diffrently; just because he NCNS you, doesnt mean he will NCNS me, and vice versa. Just because he stayed over his time and didn't tip YOU doesnt mean I'M going to let him stay over his time without tipping ME... you get where my drift is going? Petty things like NCNS, Tipping, Staying over time, being a jerk over the phone, writing you a bad review, never calling you again, or whatever subjjective things that may have happened due to circumstances at that time , or due to something the provider herself may have done to provoke any misbehavior are not going to stop MOST (not ALL) Providers from letting them have a shot at it with them.

Also i jjust want to let the guys know that communication in the womens powder room is not as coherent and booming as you may think. I have posted there before and unless it something super big topic like the Jason Gideon thing or something like that, no one really takes out time to say much about it... So i wouldnt be worried about things spreading so rapidly and surely as you may think amung providers. I mean we still have something to gain in the encounter, so long as we get our donation. Where as men need to be much more informed on the antics of providers, because you are the one whom can come out very finacially taken advantage of. (not saying a client cant cost a provider money too) but it is much harder to get providers to participate whole heartedly in a infoshare. Especially the ones who have management, which is probably why we will hardly ever hear from atleast half of providers.
SD2011, you just may be on to something.
On the hobbyists profiles in question, it would be nice, but as a Companion who understands that some ladies are just BSC, and like Mya said, what he did to you he may not do to me, certain issues wouldn't warrant being listed as negatives. Then the fact that some of you gents have 4 profiles, ALL with different personalities, it probably wouldn't matter anyway.

But risk management awareness should be a key feature of a community like this. ECCIE should not be an extension of the street corners, and any archaic way of TCB in this industry. Where we could start is the Alerts/Infoshare sections. I feel like a template should be made for the Alerts section so that alerts can be productive. It should ask the necessary questions we should ask in order to assess the risk that we have taken with our own lives. If a lady can't answer all of the questions honestly, it should be evident that she's not doing it right.

It would be so nice if that section was actually usable. I'm glad it's not just me who's been on a safety/ risk management kick. I feel that both ladies and the gents control the type of encounters and the type of people we have them with.

Just thinking in these terms put a Gold Star on your Man Card in my book.
There are multiple problems with this approach. I'll highlight just a few:

First, this site is not secure. Some guys don't care about their privacy, but for many others our lives would be destroyed if we were outed. The proposed system would let providers systematically post information about a guy that when pieced together as a whole could help identify the guy. There is a group of technology-savvy people out there who get their kicks by mining this information and outing people.

Second, just as there is abuse in the provider review system today, there would be abuse of this system. Any negative review of a provider (rather justified or not) would likely be met with a negative review of the client. This would have a chilling effect on honest reviews of less than stellar sessions.

There are providers who put guys on national blacklists for things such as cancelling an appointment, asking the difference between different service levels, emailing three times without setting up an appointment. We would see the same here. Plus, the providers who have more malice in their intent and would threaten guys with bad "reviews" for various reasons, just as guys threaten girls today.

Third, guys would have no ability to see what kind of personal information is being revealed and limited opportunity to respond to false reports.

Fourth, negative false reports would carry significant weight because ladies would likely be more inclined to use the system to report negative experiences. So, the guy may have no or limited "positive reviews" to counteract the false negative review.

Bottom line is that there are already many other ways for ladies to screen guys today, including the tried and true approach of checking references.

I understand the desire to make it easier for ladies, but selfishly, I don't want to do it at the expense of having my personal information made public. At $200-$400 per hour, I think it is reasonable to want the ladies to screen us in a more discrete manner.
while we're at it... let's tie it in to Obamacare.