A growing trend, Providers who refuse to give references.

Hello all...

I have been thinking about starting this topic for a while now. I know it has been discussed in the past but lately this has been happening more that usual.

First of all, I know that it is not a requirement to give a reference. It is something that was implemented to keep each other safe. A way to look out for your sister provider.

Recently there have been quite a few disturbing incidents.

For one, I have had several well known and respected providers straight up ignore my reference requests. Yes these are some of your favorite ladies. They know who they are. I am not sure what the reasons are, as I have not had issues or interactions with these particular women on or off board and even if I had I would still provide a reference to a provider I DO NOT CARE WHO IT WAS.

It is understandable that some requests will be returned quicker than others but hell its been months LOL

I guess my question to the hobbyists is how do you feel about seeing ladies that will not provide you a reference afterwards?

These ladies are obviously not advertising the fact that they do not provide references or that they are conditional to ladies they do or don't like. If that were the case I am sure the gent would not have given her name in the first place right?

Would you as a paying client like to know this ahead of time and or after the fact?

Would it effect your decision to see her or not?

Also it is sad to know that the whole "don't go see that bitch come see me instead" thing is still going on.

I understand that Dallas is a tough market sometimes. I just don't understand how these ladies who heavily post in coed about right and wrong, ethics, and other "do good" bullshit straight up ignore reference requests.

For the record, I am reference friendly. I do not care who the girl is. What she charges. What she looks like. If she is a bitch on boards, been here a while or is just starting out. Feel free to use me as a reference anytime.
great topic jules, since i will not do p411 because i don't want anyone to have any of my real information (i know they say its destroyed, i don't give a shit what they say), yes this is a big problem.

do you think its because the non-responsive providers are pussy blocking you and don't want you to have the client? or do you think it is more of a tcb thing?

yes i would like to know before i see someone who won't play nice in the eccie sandbox
Jules great thread. I guess some ladies think it is a way to keep the guy to herself and his money. It is easier just to help each other out then cock block or pussy block anyone. There are alot of ladies in the Dallas area but also men. Men want different color M&M's and may want an apple one day and an orange the next. If a lady does a great job he will return. He will remember her. I know it happens and to me it is so wrong. I wish more ladies would just be secure enough about herself and her service to help each other out. It is the mans money, time and most of all dick. He will share that with the lady he picks we do not get to decide for him. If you ever need me for a reference please contact me email, call or text. If a guy wants something I am not comfortable with I will give him another name. I think sharing is alot more fun then being selfish. Hugs Jules
Jules.....I know what you mean. I once had a gentleman give me 11 references. I pm'd them all and not one of them got back with me! And recently I had a provider wait 2 months to get back with me. Really!!! Two months later. What good did that do me? Anyway, want everyone to know that I am reference friendly and never discriminate on giving them. I don't care if I like the provider or not. I will always give a reference for a client that I have seen. I wish more providers were that way.
How do you feel about seeing ladies that will not provide you a reference afterwards?

I understand people get busy and some things fall through the cracks, but I would prefer to see a lady that will provide a reference for me.

Would you as a paying client like to know this ahead of time and or after the fact?

Yes, I would like to know ahead of time, if that is her policy.

Would it effect your decision to see her or not?

I may decide to see her anyway, but it would definitely be a factor in my decision making process.

Love your avatar Jules
Benefit of me not being a white knight. Most chicks can't wait to hand off my horny ass to another gal.

Seriously, tell the guys who are contacting you that their ref is not cooperating. And you can't see them until they do.
Sometimes providers get busy.

I had a provider send me a second request for a ref a few months ago. I felt AWFUL because it was her second request and the sucky part is that I didn't even SEE her first request.

Did you follow up on these requests? I know if the provider hadn't have done a follow up with me, I wouldn't have known she needed a ref from me.

Sometimes honest mistakes happen so don't assume that the provider is "pussy" blocking....not every provider is that catty or insecure. That shit for is high school.
Jules, AngelaS, TP! you guys are always response quickly and I really appreciate it!!
Yeah! right??.. how come some of ladies are here not respond?...
I usually answer asap... but there are a couple ladies I didn't..that I suspicious that they are illegal to stay in America..(I tried not to get involve with bigger issues..)
Other than those problems?... I do answer fast as much I can!
BITCHES!!!

LOL ... I agree Jules!

I usually will contact the Provider(s) again if I don't hear back the first time.
By email, PM through here and P411 so I know surely I should get a response.

I provide as much information as I can in my "reference requests" as well as I give very detailed feedback.

There have been a few times either my email didn't reach them or their response went to my spam.

It happens, but there is no reason to not give a reference.
We are suppose to stick together and be safe here.

I had a provider send me a second request for a ref a few months ago. I felt AWFUL because it was her second request and the sucky part is that I didn't even SEE her first request.

Did you follow up on these requests? I know if the provider hadn't have done a follow up with me, I wouldn't have known she needed a ref from me.

Sometimes honest mistakes happen so don't assume that the provider is "pussy" blocking....not every provider is that catty or insecure. That shit for is high school. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I find it funny you posted because you have ignored reference requests from me and also another good provider friend of mine in the past.

How many times should we have to send the requests to you? You can not be too busy because you have the time to post your im better than everyone type of opinions on damn near every coed discussion. IJS
Also thank you to everyone else that has posted so far. It is good yet disturbing to know this happens to other ladies as well.

Here I thought it was just because I am a bitch!! LOL
Handle your business as you want others to.

Nothing more you can do as a provider.

Fortunately for me most of you ladies feel comfortable enough seeing me based on our interaction and my history on here. I haven't had a hold up over references.

I personally would rather know ahead of time in general. Sorry JJ it would not be my top deciding factor more like a tie breaker.

Sometimes honest mistakes happen so don't assume that the provider is "pussy" blocking....not every provider is that catty or insecure. That shit for is high school. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

I asked you about reference yesterday for the first time...but haven't got any response from you yet?..lol
I'm glad Jules is saying something because I've had some of the ladies I've seen not give references, and in once case just flat hang up on the provider. That isn't cool.
I asked you about reference yesterday for the first time...but haven't got any response from you yet?..lol Originally Posted by leilover
wow so it is not just me and my friend then... good info for potential clients to know.

I do not want this to turn into a drama thread but I find it really funny that a provider who is one of the main ones known to never respond to references had the nerve to comment here.