Make-up SEX.....

I was reading another thread that seemed like it will possibly end in make-up sex & hopefully so. My question is for both guys and gals. How many of you, like me, enjoy picking a lil fight just to get to the make-up sex? I love getting my man all riled up and then fucking his brains out. Speaking of.....I may have a bone to pick! Yes, my horns are holding up my halo!
Ohh you have no idea. as a male, I loved it. I would instigate then instantly advise..Opps sorry..How can I make it up to you..Ohhh and if you want to make it up to me tonight...well..Im game...
I enjoy pickin' a lil' fight

Makeup sex is a nice bonus....
Make up grex is awesome. Gave up waiting for it from the SO 6 months ago. Oh well....
As long as the bruising is kept to a minimum..........
I like to show my bratness with a special fella from time to time. It sure does make for some hot passionate fun.
I love make up sex = put some lipstick on me - mascara - blush - rouge ---- oh wait that is not what was being discussed.
Oh my that made me giggle lol
Kendall

There were things said by both of us that I know we both regret yet will not admit. The ugliness of our fight was unlike any we have had and I know even though we meant every word, punch, slap, and pinch, there is hope that we can salvage this tarnished relationship. It didn't help that you called Laura to come over to hold me down while you took a cheese grater to my nipples. But I forgive you. Because of this I feel we should have angry make up sex while Laura tied up, blindfolded, and forced to listen to our aimalistic grunts and screams. Then we can shave her head before she joins in.
The taint does not get angry thus there is no make up sex in Taintra.
Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

Best. Angry. Makeup. Sex. Scene. Ever.
+1 Mr & Mrs Smith.
  • zebra
  • 01-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Eat your Wheaties boys and girls... HELL YEAH!
My last gf left pissed off and had make up sex
With another guy. And I don't even know what I did!!!
Such is life
Sounds like she wasn't worth it anyway, DID. Better to know sooner rather than later if someone is gonna fcuk you over. Consider yourself lucky.

Makeup sex is only good with people who deserve to get it!