Spur of the Moment sex! Where, how and best memory?

Was having some coffee this morning and was remembering the most random and spur of the moment sex I ever had...Random sex on a VW Karmenghia!!

In San Antonio visiting some friends and saw a tiny latina with a pink Karmenghia stranded on the side of the road. Being nice caring gentlemen I am I stopped to help. Little small talk abt her car...blah...blah..blah. She was from the Valley and a cheerleader for UTSA! Score!

Turned out to be a drained battery...jumped it and told her that we should take it for a short spin to let the alternator charge it up! Asked if I could drive it as my reward for helping (bs..line...what dude really cares abt a Pink VW? )

The tiny little thing was soo excited we got it back up and running!!

It was late so the streets were clear and she directed me to this new housing development and asked me to park. I did. She asked me to show her exactly how to jump the car for future reference. I did. I closed the hood and she jumps on and spreads her legs (sun dress)...and says here is your reward!

Great collage teen sex on the hood of her car! Ankles to the sky! Pure greatness!

What's your best memory???
Back in the late 80's (88 to be exact), after a night in Deep Ellum, I was took my date back home to my apartment off of Preston Rd (Preston Bend Apts.which was a fairly new complex back then) and we ended up on the tennis court there, in a hard summer rain, pounding away (much like the famous gif we keep joking about) until we exploded, then took our wet bodies upstairs and continued the fun in several other ways until we passed out.

I remember how torn up both my knees were (the court surface was rough), but hell, I didn't care...

Ahh, the pleasures of my youth, I did other more interesting things, but that rain and event still stands out...(makes me sentimental) :/
Early 90's in college

Met this tall, thin, brunette, like 6'1", 115#s about midnight at a party
We hit it off and left about 1245. She said "let's go talk, I am not tired". Went out to an abandoned runway, and fucked liked rabbits till the sun came up. I probably came at least 6 times .... probably not once for her.

The memories of being 21
  • Go4it
  • 01-13-2014, 11:58 PM
Called one of our providers. Went to her house. Gave her $200. She gave me a drink and we talked a bit. Then she grabbed me and took me into the bedroom and fucked my lights out. Suprised me!!!!!!!
About ten or twelve years ago I met a lady on a fledgling online dating site. Had coffee one eve, then lunch a day or so later. Another day or two later she calls and says let's have drinks at Champs tonight, Las Colinas. I'm in and pick her up at her place of work.

At the bar the sexual tension is nuts between us, yet I'm trying to be a gentleman. After a bit of liquid encouragement, she says "This is ridiculous, take me to your car." I'm figuring she's decided she doesn't like me anymore, and we head to the parking lot. After I get in, she reclines the passenger seat, pulls up her dress and says, "Let's get this over with, get over here and fuck me!" (Fortunately, it was winter so it had already gotten dark outside.)

Fucked her silly, came all over her stomach, and when I offered some tissue to clean her up she simply said, "Hell no, I want the smell of sex all over me when we go back inside!" She neatened her dress, and we walked back in like nothing ever happened!

Many years prior to that, back in Upstate New York, I was in the early dating stages with a smoking hot lass. (who later I found was simply an insatiable nymphomaniac) Again, two or three dates into our relationship we were on a picnic in a scenic State Park. As soon as we arrived, she asked if i had a blanket in the trunk. Handed her the blanket, she grabbed by hand and led me into the woods. She laid the blanket down, pulled off her shorts and top (ah, small perky B cups...she was braless) and said "If we're quiet, no one will bother us!" That spot ended up being a great place where we'd fuck any time we wee in the area!

Alas, the days of my misspent youth!
Northbound on 75 near Royal. My date undid my pants and pulled them down as I drove. Before I knew it she was pantyless and in my lap facing the back window bouncing up and down on my member while I tried to stay in my lane at 65 mph.