State: Pennsylvania
Address: Old William Penn Hwy near Sunoco
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark, up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'6", normal build, cute, a bit of a tummy, dressed in a tank top and jean shorts, masked the entire time.
Recommendation: Yes
Ahh Good times

Ahh Good times Originally Posted by eyecu2
When she said her name, the first thing I thought of was "Could this possibly be the infamous Tina the Drunk whom I've never seen but read so much about?". She definitely had a padded bra, so perhaps there are two Tina's?
2 Tina's and a thousand Cindy's, and Cici,s... but only 1 Mick! Lol
TTD aka Tina the drunk, is usually nice. She's about 5'6" and has some big c's. Actually her tits are what makes her tolerable. She used to give a decent massage and would let the girls out ...but she doesn't give them much airtime as of recent. Tina also has a perma-glare musing like she's an angry lady most times. If she was mostly serious and looked a bit pissed....it was TTD. She's been out in the eastern part of pgh for 6-7 yrs that I can recall.
TTD aka Tina the drunk, is usually nice. She's about 5'6" and has some big c's. Actually her tits are what makes her tolerable. She used to give a decent massage and would let the girls out ...but she doesn't give them much airtime as of recent. Tina also has a perma-glare musing like she's an angry lady most times. If she was mostly serious and looked a bit pissed....it was TTD. She's been out in the eastern part of pgh for 6-7 yrs that I can recall. Originally Posted by eyecu2

Then definitely not the Tina that I had!