Still Banned

There is a thread there everyone is welcomed with a clean slate, no one from before is still banned. Originally Posted by subcilla
I just tried to log in.....It said.

You have been banned.

Reason: None

Date to be lifted: Never

Looks like that thread is total BS.
Duece is on here..........go to PM and ask him.............unless you have a different agenda.

It is actually pretty funny.............I went over to see if you were banned............not only are you banned.............you are the only person on the "ban list"

That is fucking funny.

Just sign up as "Mr. Clover"
Duece is on here..........go to PM and ask him.............unless you have a different agenda. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I have opinions....not agendas. Are they strong? Sometimes. Was my mine strong....Yes, of course. But, who didn't have a strong opinion when the lights went off.

Ya know, at the end of the day.....I really don't need that board. Its needs members like me. To post stupid opinions, one liners and reviews. It needs as much content as it can gather.

I see it like this.....We are the horse that pulls the carriage. Without members to contribute silly post, opinions and reviews.....its just a carriage.

Will it survive.....sure it will. But, no one ever remembers the second place winner of the Boston Marathon.

I suspect my adventures will be more than appreciated around here.

I think, I'll pass. I'm quite comfortable here.

For the record Duece......I don't have an agenda.
Just a heads up. . .

Board rule # 27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.
Just a heads up. . .

Board rule # 27 - ...If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff. Originally Posted by ANONONE
That's all you have to do, ANON.

Yeah, but if I click that thing, DH will think less of me, and my life hinges on approval from him.
Technically we are not discussing another website.

We are discussing "Mr Clever".............so, go pound your little RTM and fuck off.

I happen to agree with you Mr C

I for one thinck the ban button should only be used for issues that reach critical mass..............the day that any of our opinions reach that level, they need to make Joanie a Mod and ban Houston from the hobby.
Technically we are not discussing another website.

We are discussing "Mr Clever".............so, go pound your little RTM and fuck off.

I happen to agree with you Mr C

I for one thinck the ban button should only be used for issues that reach critical mass..............the day that any of our opinions reach that level, they need to make Joanie a Mod and ban Houston from the hobby. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?
Mr Clever did.....................why, you want some?

I do thinck that sometimes we say something that is over the line and have to decide if it is worth the price.

I don't thinck Sarcastro will be offended by me saying this..........he was more than fair with me in a previous thread. He gave me every opportunity to explain myself and after understanding my point of view, explained his stance as a Mod just trying to do his job.

We came to an understanding that it was going to cost me............and I accepted it.

I refused to modify my behaviour and it cost me. But, he went to great effort to understand what I was doing and even offered me a way out.

If the standard is that we all have a new beginning, you should not be held accountable here for what you did on a dead board............that should apply to any board that touts that belief.
It is fucked up, Mr C

All of these people passing through your thread and not one of them is willing to say "free willie"

I'll say it...............FREE WILLIE
Well come on over and let's have a new beginning.
We can discuss it all you want.
Well come on over and let's have a new beginning.
We can discuss it all you want. Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Thats what i was thinking
I'm glad dear hunter likes me.
clever if you were on our board we would ban your ass over there too!
I like everybody.................exce pt for that bug-eyed carpetbagger pounding his nub in the corner...............ok, even him.

I feel like the great emmancipator........four score and seven days ago our brothers brought forth on this hooktard board a new concept.......that all hooktards and fucktards should have a new beginning.............

I feel a new thread coming on..........I'm just saying.