Where to go and hve fun ??

• Gio25
  • 11-30-2020, 10:38 PM
Heys guys so I’ll be in a few places this month San Angelo Midland and Odessa any good places to eat and any great clubs/bars I wanna drink and maybe dance thanks add me on Snapchat gio_jazmin25( no premium) if you guys wanna get drinks lmk here’s a pic
Yes put me down for Midland. PM me!
Love to show you a place or two for drinks in Midland. Especially my fav watering hole that I frequent. If you like happy hour & sports bars ; ). Feel free to PM me as well. Unfortunately I don’t have snap.
Definitely come up to Lubbock.Plenty of options for food/drinks/bars! If you need extra info, PM me on here
I'd like to show her my favorite Greek place.....they've got liquor in the front, and poker in the rear
I now a good place in odessa.
PM sent Ms Gio
  • Gio25
  • 12-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Guys thanks for all the love sometimes it’s easier to reach me on OH2 same handle or txt me 9566166690 XoXo
You really should consider Lubbock....lot's of restaurants and great hospitality....
  • Gio25
  • 12-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Well some ppl convinced me on Snapchat do I’m cutting my trip short on Odessa and going to Lubbock let’s see what fun there is
Umm, ok then. So much for Midessa...again Thanks so much to the Lubbock fellas...

Sooooo no Midland trip at all?
I'd like to show her my favorite Greek place.....they've got liquor in the front, and poker in the rear Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
I’m glad I’m not invited! LOL!
  • Gio25
  • 12-02-2020, 07:16 AM
Okay so I thought midland and Odessa were like a hr or 2 apart so I had scheduled a few days in midland and a few days in Odessa I just found out that Odessa is like 15 minutes away from midland. So all I’m doing is not going to Odessa and going to Lubbock but I’m definitely going to midland
You gentlemen can thank me later!