ECCIE vs P411. # of providers

I rarely surf P411 and only log on to send a request.

Having said that, I noticed (as of this writing) that there are 272 providers on P411 vs only 133 who have showcases on this board.

What gives? Why such a huge delta?

I know P411 includes traveling providers, but I just dont see why all these girls wouldn't want to be verified providers on this board (save for the few who are utrs or already have enough regulars and don't need the drama associated with being on the board).

Any thoughts?
I think it's the drama factor more than anything else. You can report things on p411 but it's done quietly however on here all you need is a handle and you can stats your dispute loud and clear. I'm a perfect example. But I too have wondered the same thing.

The better question is why the hell Dallas has so many. Aren't we bigger than them. Not to mention they seem to do fine when they come here.
im on both...
so cant really answer for the girls that are on one and not the other
but what i have noticed...
is "this" site doesnt bring much business for some of the ladies
we do talk...and share which sites are best for advertising
maybe ill ask someone who isnt on this site
I think it's the drama factor more than anything else. You can report things on p411 but it's done quietly however on here all you need is a handle and you can stats your dispute loud and clear. I'm a perfect example. But I too have wondered the same thing.

The better question is why the hell Dallas has so many. Aren't we bigger than them. Not to mention they seem to do fine when they come here. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I always wondered that too, more providers and many that are very high quality with very good services for reasonable prices. If it wasn't for their football team it might be worth living there
im on both...
so cant really answer for the girls that are on one and not the other
but what i have noticed...
is "this" site doesnt bring much business for some of the ladies
we do talk...and share which sites are best for advertising
maybe ill ask someone who isnt on this site Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
While this may be true in part, I think that a lot of business you get from P411 could be directly related to the info asertained from eccie. Screening from P411 is much easier than here. I know I, myself, may see an ad here, and send screening info thru P411. Most cases it is done independantly of my eccie handle. (not for the same reasons as others, it just doesn't come up)

But the great advantages of P411 is that security is what that site is all about! This one is more for information...... at least thats how I see it..... But what do I know?

JaD
The numbers on P411 need some work, and show some accounts in the count that are not currently active and probably won't be active again. I need to spend a good couple of days going through it with my developer, but right now we are swamped.

So for the time being, I would say it would be a good idea to keep in mind that the P411 numbers are not necessarily completely accurate if you are wanting the number of ACTIVE accounts at any given time.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
There is a reason why so many respect Gina she is golden.
You can tell the accounts in P411 that aren't active. If they haven't logged in for several months, they're probably inactive. And these accounts are usually at the end of the list.
But what do I know?
JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Oooooohhhhhhhh....you know you KNOW ALOT more than what you'd admit to!!!!

Lady, if you're not on here yet, please come swing on by....we are not so bad.. Actually, we are pretty damn nice!!!

P.s. Please dont be afraid of my handle....I'm a pussy (eating) cat! Lol!
Having said that, I noticed (as of this writing) that there are 272 providers on P411 vs only 133 who have showcases on this board.

What gives? Why such a huge delta?

Any thoughts? Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Yea, I think you think too much. Two different situations. One is a message board and the other is a listing. One's the Yellow Pages and the others a newspaper.
kinky nasty sure is pretty nice and will make your toes curl... damn its supposed to be the other way around lol .....mmmm mmmmm mmmmm sexy thang
More lurkers than you thinck use icky to be informed and P411 to pull the trigger
  • Dad
  • 01-05-2011, 08:24 PM
kinky nasty sure is pretty nice and will make your toes curl... damn its supposed to be the other way around lol .....mmmm mmmmm mmmmm sexy thang Originally Posted by sexialexis86
He is telling you the truth. He loves to eat cats!
KN gets all the attention lol